Inquiry about DC Universe Infinity's Expansion to Additional Territories

Dear DC Universe Infinity Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the potential plans for expanding DC Universe Infinity’s availability to additional territories, especially in Europe. As an avid fan of DC comics and content, I have been eagerly anticipating the platform’s arrival in my region for quite some time.

Despite my continuous interest in DC Universe Infinity and my efforts to stay updated on any news or announcements, it seems that there has been no information regarding the expansion of the service to new territories for several years. Consequently, I am reaching out to kindly request clarification on the matter.

Could you please provide any insight into the company’s plans for launching DC Universe Infinity in Europe or any other additional territories? I would greatly appreciate any information you can share, as it would bring much-needed reassurance to the passionate DC fan community eagerly awaiting its expansion.

If there are any tentative timelines or even indications of potential launches, it would be incredibly helpful to know. I understand that plans may be subject to various factors and that such decisions require careful consideration. Nevertheless, any details you can provide would be highly valued by the devoted fans eagerly awaiting DC Universe Infinity’s arrival.

Thank you very much for your time and attention to this matter. The DC Universe Infinity community eagerly anticipates your response, and we look forward to any updates or news you can provide regarding the potential expansion of the service to Europe or other regions.

1 Like

Hey there! Thanks so much for reaching out to us.

To answer your question — yes, we have had conversations about expanding DCUI internationally. However, there is a lot of legal work involved in the interim, along with various other factors and limitations that lengthen the process past the timeline we had originally anticipated. Because of this, we cannot provide any sort of ETA on when exactly these changes will take place.

Nevertheless, we thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write in!