[Injustice] What Character Should Be in the Next Game

It been 3 years since Injustice 2 and since new consoles are coming NetherRealm are probably planning on it and I been thinking
what character should be in
I like to see static shock for the story
and the dlc I love to seen Batman beyond

What character you think should be in the game?

7 Likes

I would love to finally get Etrigan and Hawkman!

7 Likes

I would love to see Red Hood come back or even Red Robin (Tim Drake)

5 Likes

I would love Tim be in the game he needs some love too

4 Likes

The titans!

3 Likes

Tim would be a good candidate since he has the potential to surpass Bruce’s intellect. I do wanna see a phaser though and am leaning towards either J’onn J’onzz or Lisa Snart to have a sort of agility move to evade or to phase through enemies (in Martian Manhunter’s case, he can do some damage as a special or a rage attack)

4 Likes

The titans died in the last game. T-T

2 Likes

I would like to see Martian man hunter,Tim,Batman beyond, and more.

5 Likes

Miss Martian maybe?

3 Likes

Raven, Raven, Raven and Raven, plus Deathstroke.

Honestly though, whatever carries the story the best, I love the Injustice Story

3 Likes

It would be cool to see Crazy Jane in the roster, with different attacks and personalities.
-M

5 Likes

Arm-Fall-Off Boy and Mr. Banjo

2 Likes

Death stroke for sure…maybe nightwing too

5 Likes

Red Tornado

4 Likes

I would like them to bring back the characters from the world that visited injustice in the first game. That way they can bring back Grayson. He was the only reason I got the first game and while I ended up loving it for the story, without him in the second while I’m sure I woulda liked the story there wasn’t any characters I was really interested in.

5 Likes

I would love for them to have the main characters have to travel to many different earths to save the universe from some sort of weapon. I feel like there could be a lot of characters being forced to work together. Maybe they could put in some characters from watchmen, or go versions of the characters.

3 Likes

These are all great options

2 Likes

No character really dies in the DC universe. Look at Metamadhouse. Lazarith pit.

5 Likes

I know alot have people have already said it, but I cant stress Booster Gold enough. He should fix the Injustice universe

6 Likes

Nightwing and Starfire

2 Likes