Injustice Gods Among Us - Welcome To Mafia

Is it zero now?

7 Likes

@bladexoxo we’ve filled all the slots!!!

once blade makes her announcement, you’ll be able to PM her your character choice. It will be first come first serve, so you may not get the character you want. I suggest you have a secondary character choice in the wings in case you cannot get your first choice of character.

9 Likes

Now the other waiting game. Lol

6 Likes

is there space for Chimp and Reagan both?

6 Likes

You did it very well, I see a bright future for you in counting.

6 Likes

A beautiful fish.

9:19pm 7/17/2020

6 Likes

Can I put my own spin on the character I get?

5 Likes

Why would I keep my second choice in you?

6 Likes

Yes! It is go to comment 1024

7 Likes

Haven’t you heard? The future is now!

6 Likes

Sweet

5 Likes

@Reaganfan78

You need to join the club first.

@WingsOfAether can tell you the rest. She had a recorded message for all new comers.

6 Likes

Personally wise? Absolutely! (Last game my character was Superman, but since I only knew injustice Superman, my good Superman was a bit more injusticy) ability wise, blade will tell you your abilities when you select the character

6 Likes

Great pun​:joy:

7 Likes

A bit???

7 Likes

Ok, take your time.:slightly_smiling_face::penguin:

6 Likes

Link to join

5 Likes

If we went one over the limit i relinquish my spot, @bladexoxo

7 Likes

He was more villainous than the Villains.

6 Likes

Now that we filled all 30 slots, bladexoxo will send out an announcement asking everyone to PM her with their selected character (we get to choose our character this time around - character abilities will be given once the selection has been made). The characters are in a drop-down menu in the first post. You get to choose which one you want to be. It’s a first come first serve basis - you’ll PM your choice when told to by blade.

Further FAQs and instructions are in the first post on this thread

7 Likes