Injustice Gods Among Us - Welcome To Mafia

@WingsOfAether I nearly forgot that I found you a villain hero to play

8 Likes

The temptation to be injustice Superman is so real :joy: I can only resist because I know everyone will expect me to be him

9 Likes

But that’s clearly not Superman. Superman never has a mustache and goatee! :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

So what plus you can always be the other Superman…

8 Likes

I don’t know :rofl: I think I’m having another identity crisis

6 Likes

Nice go WW!

Edit: wrong thread :rofl: my brain dies after midnight

6 Likes

Wow I missed a lot

5 Likes

Also what’s the count?

5 Likes

9 left I believe.

6 Likes

Okay thanks

6 Likes

30 Injustice down 120 to go… Then on to injustice 2. I already know who I want to be!
I want to be Alfred from this page:

7 Likes

After gods among us is Injustice: ground zero, then Injustice 2.

12:52am 7/17/2020

6 Likes

What did you expect?

5 Likes

I wonder if it changed after they took it off and brought it back. That’s confusing. I’m glad it doesn’t affect me.

Oh, hey…did you all get the news that if you currently have an annual membership, you’ll still be able to stay annual going forward? You just have to absolutely make sure your payment info stays updated or you’ll be bummed out and have to go monthly once your term ends.

9 Likes

Lucky.

1:15am 7/17/2020

6 Likes

That’s my middle name, actually. Ralph Lucky Six.

6 Likes

Thats funny right? They said they “Ran out” of subscriptions, which is weird!
as if someone was willing to pay for a sub and they were like “Sorry, we are out of Subscriptions…”.
Then today they must have gotten More Subscriptions in :rofl: , but raised the Tokens to 600. And thats an Iffy reward anyway. I really believe it is ONLY goo for NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS… and we all already have them, that;s how we are earning points?

6 Likes

Aww yes!!! I’m so excited

3 Likes

Not everyone in the community has a subscription.

1:20am 7/17/2020

6 Likes

So how do you earn points if you cant read comics or watch shows?

3 Likes