Injustice Gods Among Us - Welcome To Mafia

I forgot about articles

4 Likes

So based off this picture @SomeObscureCharacter is Superman​:thinking:

5 Likes

I just figured the Community was part of the Subscription…

5 Likes

No there are still around 9 spots left @GetSnart? However you will have to pm @bladexoxo about joining the club

5 Likes

I figured the bit everyone has a sub thing earlier this year was a bit surprised. But hey the more the merrier.

3 Likes

Here’s the link to join the club.

6 Likes

That’s what I used to think

3 Likes

Also I can’t believe I forgot the SDRs.

6 Likes

I would use mine, but we are not on the Island and I don’t want to get into trouble

6 Likes

Crazy, right? One of the coolest things about the app and it’s free.

5 Likes

@Zeus_769 once you submit your request to join the club and are accepted, come back here and just say “I’m in.” :+1:

4 Likes

That is cool, Makes it a LEGIT fan forum. I got into the forum AFTER getting the Sub for the content and until now just thought the Community was just a cool bonus!

4 Likes

It also mkes me want to treat the Mods SUPER NICE from now on for some reason…

4 Likes

Yeah same, for me the Community section was an addy bonus, it wasn’t until after I started playing Mafia that I really became interested in it

4 Likes

Youve actually help clarify a TON of stuff for me!

5 Likes

And that’s why Ralph gets to be a Violet Lantern

4 Likes

Added

3 Likes

When I first joined, I discovered the community as a way to beg them to stop rotating out comics, and to add anything with The Question in it. :rofl:

5 Likes

Im going to hit the hay. See you all in GAME, (well, probably in the morning…) This was a good DC DAY!. I got the WW Statue, New Mafia Game!, and because of the new game, I FINALLY started reading Injustice!
GN

6 Likes

Nice, I mostly talked Young Justice

4 Likes