Injustice 3 Leaked Title…

With the animated movie coming this October, Injustice 3 has been a big question that a lot of us fans have been wondering about and now the title has be supposedly leaked…

Gods Will Fall

13 Likes

The fact that Injustice 2 didn’t have a subtitle makes me skeptical about this. Granted, it’s certainly a fitting one, but why give the 3rd game one when the 2nd didn’t have one? Plus there’s all the rumors about MK12 being NetherRealm’s next game, which I know doesn’t confirm anything, but still. I’m ultimately gonna be skeptical until we hear something official

4 Likes

Oh wow :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Start with “Gods Among Us”. End it with “Gods Will Fall”. Fitting. Still a rumor, but fitting.

Was hoping in my heart of hearts that Supes would eventually have a redemption arc that sees him making the ultimate sacrifice to save everything. Seems unlikely though.

3 Likes

I mean, if this is true, he could be 1 of the gods who falls :astonished:

3 Likes

Absolutely. Though I think his “fall” would more than likely involve his a$$ getting handed to him :joy:

4 Likes

Not exactly because they typically switch when it comes to releasing the games. Like notice the pattern over the years. MK, Injustice, another mk game, Injustice 2, mk 11, and now Injustice 3 should definitely be the next game they release.

3 Likes

It definitely should be next based on that pattern, which is why the MK12 rumors were pretty surprising. Hopefully that’s all they turn out to be, though

3 Likes

I really hope this is true.

4 Likes

The Injustice series is what pushed me into reading comics for the first time. Can’t wait to see what characters they will reveal

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @WhovianLantern! Please let the moderator team know if you need anything. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m super excited for the character reveals - pulling for Beast Boy myself. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like we’ll find out soon…

3 Likes

He is a master troll, so we’ll just have to wait and see. Hopefully he’s not just there to talk about the Injustice movie…

2 Likes

At the fandome Ed Boon will speak. Perhaps we already know why.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good title, but I’ll take it with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

I agree. It doesn’t make sense to give it a title after Injustice 2 was just “Injustice 2” lol.

This is probably just a publicity stunt — spread rumors about the game, get people talking about it.

2 Likes

Interesting,… I hadn’t heard of this leak,… and it’s old now ha ha. It’s been a while since we’ve heard anything. Would be a good title though. Hope to hear more soon.

1 Like