Injustice 2, Any Tips on Characters?

Thanks for the tier list. Yeah, I finished the story, that is why I was so pumped to read the Injustice comics on here.

1 Like

You guys are very welcome! Take in consideration that the information MAY be outdated. However, the general consensus for some of these characters were accurate.

2 Likes

@Behemoth.Ravenlord, When you start reading can you tell how good it is? I’ve always wanted to give the Injustice series a try

Oh, I finished it a few days ago, it was awesome.

Ok I will start it soon

1 Like

If you want to get good gear and motherboxes I suggest doing multiverses I got most of my epic gear from that. And if you don’t feel like doing the multiverse you can use the AI. It will also help with legendary gear.

2 Likes

Multiverse is awesome

2 Likes

Will Starfire be useful in the long run? I have been practicing with her, and I think she is pretty good. On a side note, out of Captain Cold, Enchantress, and Deadshot, who would be better to use?

Deadshot probably

1 Like

That’s good to know.

1 Like

What platform do you guys play on?

1 Like

PS4 mainly but I will play on the Xbox one sometimes

1 Like

Xbox.

1 Like

I was thinking maybe we should make a DCU guild for PS4

3 Likes

I agree

1 Like

Cool.

I love the game and bought the Ultimate Pack for it which gives all characters for DLC, some of the premier skins, and 4 shaders. Deadshot is good, and really good when you learn with him

2 Likes