Injustice 2, Any Tips on Characters?

I like to play Injustice, but I just haven’t gotten good at it yet. Do any of you hardcore gamers have any tips? I am trying to get good with Atrocitus (I main Harley, so it is pretty hard, considering he is so slow).

2 Likes

When I used to play Injustice 2 I thought Atrocitus was terrible. I had unlocked everything there was for him (even the Legendary armor) and he’s just not viable in Ranked. He has low DPS and is pretty easy to counter.

2 Likes

I would stick with Harley man I think she’s pretty nasty.

1 Like

Blue Beetle is pretty good. He can do everything and has some great combos. The Kryptonians are great too

3 Likes

Blue beetle is a frickin BOSS!!!

But if you want a heavy hitter… swamp thing is awsome.

Really any character is good as long as you level them up.

4 Likes

Superman is OP lol. You think Monopoly is a friendship destroyer? That would be spamming laser beams to win on Ranked! :joy: My friends hated me for that

3 Likes

Cool, I have been trying Beetle as well. He’s good but I have to get the combos down.

1 Like

@behemoth, ya the combos (for every character actually) are underratedly very powerful.

1 Like

I use robin he’s really good

Am I the only one who think Green Lantern is garbage? He literally can’t do anything lol. I also agree Robin is great I just don’t want to use him cause of he is my least favorite Robin lol

3 Likes

Green Lantern is definitely hot garbage my man. That wasn’t the case in the first game because he had the mini gun and rocket but in this game it’s separate moves. Plus, his combo damage is so pathetic you’re better off not playing him.

1 Like

It’s one of the main reasons I took the game back because the Lanterns are a joke.

1 Like

yeah I don’t like damian either I Iike Jason the best, the only reason I use robin is because I know how to use him. Green lantern is horrible .

1 Like

Yeah, Jordan is bad. I am not really good with Robin.

No love here for Black Manta?

1 Like

Ok so after you choose your main character do the tutorials for that character. What I love about Injustice 2 is that they have character tutorials for each and every character. Also make sure you start on the multiverse grind. It’s really fun and you can unlock very cool gear. Did you finish the story yet? Make sure you do it is a great story.

2 Likes

@TheLastOutlaw, I never bought that dlc. I did buy Redhood though

2 Likes

You know what guys? I’m going to provide a link with tier list information. That way, you can see what the current meta is for IJ2.

1 Like

https://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/injustice-2/

1 Like

I will check it out @InMagno

2 Likes