incomplete story arc

Why is there a bunch of issue 1 or incomplete series and not the whole story arc? This is going to be very annoying if you’re going to make us buy the rest separately!!!

3 Likes

I’m thinking it’s just because it’s launch but honestly they should have more at launch. Guess we have to be Patient but it still sucks

3 Likes

Probably because it’s not launch yet until Saturday and this is like a beta

1 Like

Patience…

1 Like

I hope it does change. The main reason I bought this sub was for the comics.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for this. I really do hope it is grouped by story. Like I wanna read Blackest Night but i wanna get read the full run. Excited!

3 Likes

I think they are still being loaded. Batman dark knight returns now has 4 issues but only shows 1 until you finish reading it.

1 Like

Everyone is saying that Saturday it will be different…I hope that is the case. I agree with @ruizrm23, it would be pointless to have comics if you are not going to have the full story arcs.

2 Likes

It better change and for those of you saying to have patience I say we have been and they are the ones who were not ready. If a restaurant did this the whole meal would be free and or the place shut down. I just ask to have them fix it.

1 Like

Well, technically, the site wasn’t suppose to launch until Sat. This is just us getting a sneak peak before launch

1 Like

Calm down, Francis.

I think it’s still pretty good. There are lots of runs and older series on here to keep me busy for a while.

1 Like