Inbetween Late Night Watchalong, Saturday 21 Aug 8:00PM/11:00PM PT/ET

While @MovieAddict hosts the every other week Swamp Thing watch, I have taken it upon myself to fill the gap. This week, I’ll be hosting “The Librarian: Quest for the Spear.” This made for TV movie can be found on the following streaming apps: Pluto, IMDB.

I prefer to assume most are familiar with watch-along standards and practices, but in the event of one’s first time:

• Watch Everything Skip Nothing - start at the very top from the logo (WB, DCU, etc) and just let it play. This is to keep everyone as in sync as possible.
  • Punctuality is preferred - we start at the strike of the hour, so late arrivals or after resolving any connection issues you can estimate where the audience is by checking the minute; for example, if it’s 8:15pm PT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.
  • Best with two (2) devices - one to watch what is to be watched along and one for reading/posting the associated thread (this one).
  • Any questions can be directed to myself or the mod(erator)(s) of your choice.
4 Likes

fourteen hours, seventeen minutes

A few tags for some peeps who may or may not be available, but might enjoy the escape this light romp provides.

@Razzzcat - there is really only one (1) part I need you to see.
@Jay_Kay - {shrugs} I’m hoping you will dig it.
@biff_pow - It’d be cool if you could make it since you are an OG late nighter. plus, what I told J_K.
@nu52 - What I told Razzz and J_K.
@DeSade-acolyte - I am kind of in my own glory since it’s a double watch. And the J_K part.

Please note the new showtime!

3 Likes

I love The Librarians!

2 Likes

Nice! Hope you can join us!

2 Likes

would it matter if we didn’t use the same app to watch? I am assuming it would make ads more aligned with the other viewers. I was going to use IMDB TV (newly added to my Roku), but my heart is not set on it.

1 Like

Ten minutes

1 Like

@Razzzcat
@AlexanderKnox
@NUEXGUY
@Lincolnfan78

3 Likes

But since I cannot find it, going with Pluto instead. watch those devices!

and hopefully, i am not babysitting a thread by myself.

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:Sorry, I’m watching WWE Summerslam.

1 Like

oh well. thanks for letting me know

2 Likes

Sorry I missed it. Had a crazy busy week and ended up falling asleep watching SCOOB with the kids last night.

1 Like