in titans who do you think they left out in the series. name some others I said cyborg

But maybe in season two they will have some more people on it

Terra and Kid Flash are the first two names that came to mind with me. Maybe bumblebee.

2 Likes

True true

I don’t know why they haven’t introduced Kid Flash yet, but Terra brings Deathstroke and these Titans ain’t ready for that headache.

1 Like

I’m behind on Doom Patrol, but I’m guessing he’ll shift shows soon too. I see DP as a few 2-3 season series and Titans being around longer based on subscribers obviously.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I feel like they left our Starfire and Beast Boy.

2 Likes

I do think they’ll have to expand Gar’s powers so he’s not just Tiger Boy

The first season was an introduction of the core characters. Cyborg is a member of the Doom Patrol, so don’t expect him on Titans, except for maybe a cameo. More characters are already expected to be joining season two. Superboy is a definite. And I’m pretty sure we’ll be introduced to more. We don’t need every character in the history introduced in season 1. That’s why I prefer comic book stories on TV over film. It gives them time to build and explore without just throwing stuff together to fit into 2.5 hours.

2 Likes

Msgtv, I agree. I have a feeling Gar may not realize he can do anything besides a tiger at this point. Maybe something will happen where he finds out he can do more.

1 Like

Original characters like Wally and Garth (tempest) we’re missing in my opinion. But were also not necessary for the story that was half told. I’m not a big Doom Patrol fan at least comic wise Titans has always been my team but I am enjoying the Doom Patrol TV series more than Titans. Titans needed a few more episodes to finish out the season.

1 Like

It does feel like a speedster would add to the team doesn’t it? That said…there’s no quota on archers.

1 Like

@csidet1971, I have a good feeling Trigon’s resurrection of Beast Boy will open up his powers to much more but I’m admittedly hesitant as some CGI moments on the original series as has been cringe-worthy and if the tiger is the best they can do (which they’ve managed well up to this point), I’d rather deal with just that then them stepping outside their wheelhouse.