In Need of Help

Thanks for the help @HubCityQuestion

4 Likes

See you there

4 Likes

What groups have you joined? We have quite a few clubs on here:

Just based on your name, I’d suspect that you might enjoy World of Bats in particular:

We are currently reading the early Tim Drake stories in that club. The club leaders should be posting a discussion thread for Robin II: The Joker’s Wild today.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @AlexanderKnox I’ll check it out right now

5 Likes

When I’m feeling like I want to do something fun in the community I scout out to see wherever @biff_pow is. There’s always some hooliganery to go around when @biff_pow’s in a thread. Most recently it had to do with goat cheese…

Joking aside (though that was only a half joke), I would also recommend keeping an eye out in the watchtower for events coming up. If you can make it to a community watch along or a Q&A with a DC creative, those are well worth the time investment.

7 Likes

And if you just happen to be in a Robin mood, a number of clubs are hanging out with the Boy Wonder this month for his 80th birthday:

Since I co-lead one of the two Robin clubs around here, it’s nothing new for me, but it’s nice to see so many groups celebrating everyone’s favorite leotard-sporting sidekick this March.

3 Likes

Oh which club do you co lead my friend

3 Likes

Thank you so much @YoYoFroYo it means alot having the help

4 Likes

You betcha :smiley:

2 Likes

We have been reading through the adventures of Jason Todd and Damian Wayne chronologically. I run the club on the Jason weeks, and @JasonTodd428 runs it on the Damian weeks (which I suppose is ironic, considering his username).

Anyway, I don’t just want to make a plug for my club, so I recommend you take a peek at the fan club discussions and decide what you find of interest:

4 Likes

That is quite hilarious actually I’ll join up you havent led me astray

4 Likes

@YoYoFroYo

batcry

Looks like you already got some great advice, @grailknightpercival94, but I’d add to keep an eye out for watch-alongs/“WALs” which are always fun (people watch a TV show or movie together and live chat), and if you have any interest in art (whatever you do and however you do it!), the DC Fan Art Club is a load of fun with weekly themes, like last week we drew LEGO characters, and this week we’re drawing DC characters as toddlers!

5 Likes

Thank you so much @biff_pow I’ll check it out

4 Likes

I respect a grown (bat)man who can cry amongst his friends.

4 Likes

So I’m not much of an artist but might it be possible to post something that might inspire art

4 Likes

I’m not much of an artist myself, but I don’t let that stop me! :laughing:

4 Likes

I would’ve jumped on to help right away but I’ve been on here for 2yrs & have never joined a club lol. I just love jumping around on the boards. In all fairness, I couldn’t do Wal’s until the relaunch cuz it jammed up my devices. I keep meaning to do one. I have insomnia & my sleep schedule flips constantly (when I do sleep) so it’s hard to keep track. Right now I’m waking up now 3am est & I go to bed somewhere between noon-5pm est. I’ve yet to track anyone, but as to what @YoYoFroYo said. I get excited when I see @biff_pow on a thread cuz I know I’m going to laugh & I need it badly.

3 Likes

download-2

4 Likes

You can also join the Dick Grayson Fan Club here:

We’re currently celebrating Robin’s 80th birthday with his first team up with future teammates Aqualad and Kid Flash and his graduation into Nightwing.

3 Likes

Does anyone know how I can make my own club?