In Honor of Valentine’s Day; What Are Some of Your Favorite Batman & Catwoman Moments?

It’s february, and the day of love is coming up. I’m in an affectionate mood and have been spamming my gf with Batcat panels and pages. The batcat romance has been going on for decades, and it holds a lot of content. I want to know what are some of your favorite Batcat moments?

Here are a few of mine (from Batman: City of Bane)

7 Likes

easy when they get married thats it

4 Likes

This is one of my favorites. Followed with some of their interactions in Loeb’s works. There was something in a earth-2 book that really got me once but I can’t remember where that was…

7 Likes

In the Gotham show whenever Bruce and Selina tell each other “You can count on me, I’ll be by your side, always.” for the millionth time.

7 Likes

Absolutely adore those two issues of King’s Batman! I also really, really love his Annual #2, and Batman #32, the answer to the proposal.

Outside of King’s run, I think Valentine showing Catwoman grieving for Batman after Endgame was really powerful (Catwoman #41, I believe). And Ram V did a pretty good job in their brief connections during his run.

5 Likes

Screenshot 2023-02-06 12.28.42 PM

5 Likes

Batman/Fortnite has some amazing BatCat moments!

5 Likes

The Cat and the Claw in its entirety is one of my favorite BatCat things, I saw when I was like 3 and ever since then I’ve been wanting them to be a couple.

5 Likes

Face to Face.

6 Likes

Does this count?

8 Likes

Absolutely! Iconic!

5 Likes

Great! :smiley:

I laughed so hard the first time I saw that, I wish I could re-experience it for the first time.

7 Likes

Snarky Batman/Catwoman is the best Batman/Catwoman.

6 Likes

The flirty remarks are always a highlight

3 Likes

Especially when rendered by The Master himself, Jim Lee.

4 Likes

One of my faves. Esp. with the song by Siouxsie and the Banshees playing against their conversation.

3 Likes