Im Soo Stoked For Grant Morrison's THE GREEN LANTERN Comics :)

…never even read a Grant Morrison series, but heard alot from him… Im such a geek for the green guardian, that i bought all the #1 variants…:laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

I’m so excited

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to it, too.

Morrison + Hal Jordan = Comic Book Gold

3 Likes

I’m in for it too. Getting the digital version as soon as it’s on sale tomorrow.

3 Likes

Super excited for what Grant Morrison has planned for Hal Jordan.

3 Likes

I cannot wait! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you’re new to Grant Morrsion, the DC app (or Comixology) has a sale on alot of his material this week. Perfect timing if you’re new to him.

4 Likes

His Batman and Robin run is ludicrous fun. Im excited to see whatt he does in space. Bummed that Green Lanterns ended tho and it seems Baz and Cruz are getting tossed to the side again.

4 Likes

Grant Morrison is a legend!!! I’m ok with them replacing Cruz and Baaz though. Half Jordan has been away from earth for too long. Cant wait to see what he does with the series!

3 Likes

I’m excited too!!!

3 Likes

Absolutely horrible!!! Art sucked, story made no sense. Extremely dissapointed

1 Like

I can’t wait to pick up a copy & read it. Grant Morrison is one of the greatest comic book writers of all time. He is a genius!

2 Likes

I’m so excited too! I absolutely cannot recommend his work enough. You can pick up just about anything he’s done for DC and you’re pretty much guaranteed to get twisty comic goodness.

3 Likes

All variants?!:nerd_face::weary:

1 Like

@Spider…just the three

Issue 1 was pretty strange but I expected that still very interested to see where it goes

1 Like