I'm Re-Watching Swamp Thing

I’m rewatching the first 3 episodes of Swamp Thing, why? Because it’s a genuinely GREAT show and deserves all the love and credit it can get. And also because no halt in production is going to change my love or outlook of any one show.

All of you who are in doubt would be smart and do well to follow my example

The important thing to remember is that (just like DC’s heroes) human beings aren’t perfect and since companies are ran by real human beings in 2019, this means that no company is perfect. So remember this on your journey to appreciate DC Universe.

-Also consider how hard the staff at DCU has worked to be so involved with us. They do things like sweepstakes, DC Daily, news updates before anyone else, exclusive store and items, hero of the community, triva, and other things. This is hard work that they do for each of us ON TOP of their real work. Think about that for a second and doubt DC Universe no more.

Can we get past the Swamp Thing mishap together, can we continue to grow (like a vine) as a positive community? Please, let’s do! And look onward, forward to the future of DC Universe because good things are happening for DCU, if you don’t believe me then open your eyes and look at this budding community <3

15 Likes

I’m half way through episode 2, the second time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

By far the best show on here. Every time swampy is on screen I’m in awe of how AMAZING he looks. I really hope this show gets picked up in the future. Until then give me some merch to purchase.

3 Likes

We’re going to have a 10hr l9ng Swamp Thing movie when its said and done :grin:. Im cool with that​:+1:t2:

4 Likes

@crbowen1.45343, your comment has been deleted for violating Community Guideline #1: Be respectful of fellow members. You can find said guidelines here: http://yourdcu.com/cmg

Please make note of the following thread before posting again: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/psadc-universe-supports-e

2 Likes

How many more threads are you gonna make to say the same thing over and over? Haha

3 Likes

When have I ever made a thread saying I’m re-watching Swamp Thing?

Never XD

2 Likes

I rewatched all three episodes today and found stuff I missed. This gave me a higher level of understanding and appreciation of the story. I highly recommend rewatching I never tire of seeing Swamp Thing and love the growing relationship between him and Abby. Loved the setting up of character storylines. Bring on next Friday episode 4 and hope we get this on Blu-Ray. :green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I have rewatched all episodes too.

3 Likes

By the time all the episodes have been released, my summer classes will be over so I might binge the season to celebrate

2 Likes

I am highly frustrated with the quick cancellation of Swamp Thing. The first episode blew me away, and I thought “this is why I’m paying for the service. Came for the Titans, stayed for the new stuff.” I’ll live with the fact that they pulled the cord, WAY TOO EARLY, I will. I’m going to enjoy this as a really long one-off, and I’m going to save my rewatch for the mid set, first five all in one sitting. Love the series.

4 Likes

Nice

3 Likes

I’m so angry with WB. Not DC, WB. Swamp thing is the first show that has been a unanimous success for DC universe and time Warner is just giving up on the first sure thing this app has had. Dont get me wrong I have loved every show to come out as of now, but swamp thing is the first to have this level of quality. I love DC and it seems like every time the Warner brothers big wig bean counters get involved with the creative decisions for dc properties, they just mess everything up. I think the business men need to stay in their lane and leave the creative decisions to the creative teams.

2 Likes

I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve rewatched the first three episodes of Swamp Thing multiple times. I’ll often watch the new episodes twice back to back on the same day they’re released because I’m just so in love with this show. Makes me feel like a kid again. The special effects, practical and CG, just blow me away. As do the acting and cinematography. You can tell the cast and crew poured their heart and soul into this and it deserves to be seen. Makes it all the much harder that this was cancelled without giving it a chance.

1 Like

Its a great show for sure

2 Likes

10 episodes is far, far better than , say, 5.

It was NOT DCU’s fault, and they’re as frustrated and unhappy about the cancellation as we subscribers.

I’m thankful for what I’ve gotten. I’m certainly not going to unsubscribe in a snit about it.

1 Like