IM LOOKING FOR PRE 90'S AQUAMAN STUFF TO READ RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE

I have read all think from Peter David’s run to current anyone have runs they would suggest

2 Likes

^*things

1 Like

Hey @yutzy, if you’ve already read everything from the 90’s and up the only thing besides those on here I think are Adventure Comics and the Aquaman 1962-70 something run which has some great art by Henry Boltinoff, & Nick Cardy. There is also Atlantis Chronicles if you haven’t read those yet, along with Arion Lord of Atlantis. The last 2 are not Aquaman but they are worth checking out.

3 Likes

Aweseome thanks man

1 Like

There’s a couple miniseries from around 88. They were post-crisis, but pre- Atlantis Chronicles. The earlier series (a four part, worth the blue costume) is heavy on the mystical aspects. It’s interesting to see a glimpse of what Aquaman could have been.

1 Like

I recommend the 1985 miniseries, which introduces the blue camouflage costume (still my favorite Aquaman look). The 1996 Tempest miniseries is something of a spiritual sequel.

@yutzy: Find and read all the Silver Age Aquaman stuff on this app. The beautiful, simple style of the great Nick Cardy will generously reward you.

2 Likes

Im excited for the silver age omnibus of Aquaman