If You're Seeking The Batman Quadrilogy

Vudu has all four movies (Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin for those unaware) for free in HD with ads.

I’m guessing this is the main reason why these movies left DCU.

For those interested, there you go.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tunes was running a special for a while with the quadrilogy for $25 maybe $30 for the set. If you are into the BTS/docos/extras, it’s worth investigating. Most of them have docos that combine to be longer than the film’s runtime. Personally I love the docos, so from an hours of entertainment vs price, it was very worth it to me.

And let’s not forget that Vudu., isn’t really free. You are just paying them in personally identifiable information (like google, Facebook, Twitter, etc) rather than cash. But, make no mistake, your PII has a monetary value.

Why should i go somewhere wide ti watch them when they’re dc and were already here?

You can wait. They’ll rotate back in at some point. DC/WB can lease them out for a bit, like they do with other movies here. Make some cash to support making DCU Originals which subscription costs don’t cover the entire cost of making those shows.

Follow the money. A substantial increase in subscription rate was not really wanted or worth it by the current subscribers when I posed the question. So gotta make the money up somewhere.

1 Like

I hate to be that guy, but the technical term is “tetralogy”

@SuperBatDanLantern To be even more technical, WB themselves calls the quartet an anthology as evidenced by the titles of box set home video releases from October 18, 2005 (the release date of the “Batman Motion Picture Anthology: 1989-1997” DVD set) to the present.

Just a friendly heads-up to interested parties that today is the last day to catch these flicks for free (with ads) on Vudu.

2 Likes

personally i think batman forever is reason enough for them to have left DCU :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Batman89 is still the best comic book movie of all time.