If you want DC Universe to not rotate comics, please tell them!!

I care about making this service great and as someone who works with feedback for my job, I know that the service heads can’t make us like the service more if we aren’t vocal!

12 Likes

I dont want it. I have said it everywhere.

2 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Well at least not so fast that I feel like my choices are read comics or have a family and job.

4 Likes

Yes, give us like 2 days per comic so if they release identity crisis give us 2 weeks. A longer Titans with 20 issues, 40 days. If Titans continues finish the whole series and then give us the above idea.

2 Likes

Just get rid of the whole rotation system and give us all the book. You know like Marvel Unlimited. If you knew that this was just going to be a random selection a few issues per run would you have gotten this, because I wouldn’t have. I don’t want DC Limited. I want DC Unlimited.

6 Likes

As i keep saying in every thread this comes up in: make the entire library including Golden Age stuff available. If they want people to buy copies they can limit the number of free books you can read each month. People who don’t want to pay will have to wait a month to finish arcs. Those who can’t wait will have to shell out to finish the story. Its probably the best compromise they can make.

5 Likes

How about you make everything that’s 3+ years old available? That way we can binge the old stuff and buy the new.

6 Likes