If you ran the DCEU, what movies would you release post WW84?

Just curious on what direction you’d want to drive the universe to

First I would make the Batman movie first and the main villain I would use for the movie would be the Penguin. Next I would make the Green Lantern movie but make it about John Stewart instead of Hal Jordan. Then I would make Under the Redhood movie

1 Like

I actually gave this a lot of thought

Birds of Prey
The Flash
Green Lantern Corps
Black Adam
Dark Universe
Man of Steel 2
The Batman
Justice League 2
New Gods
Suicide Squad 2

A list of shows that would be connected to the movies

Green Arrow and Black Canary
Blue Beetle and Booster Gold
Legion of Superheroes
Cyborg (I think a show would be better served)
Nightwing
Batgirl

1 Like

Legion of Doom (starring Lex Luthor, Deathstroke,Cheetah, Black Adam and more yet to be confirmed)
The Atom (Focusing on the Ryan Choi version of the Atom because the character was going to play a role in Justice League, but then ended up just being a cameo as being a STAR Labs scientist named Ryan Choi)
Nightwing (He should have his own movie)
Martian Manhunter (origin to eventually becoming a hero)

1 Like

I really like DCEU Captains list. I would move Man of Steel 2 (Supergirl intro) up right after Green Lantern Corps though.

1 Like

Flashpoint and then some things they could keep the same and then Batman and Superman could be different and put out those films and they could do that. But honestly I think the DCEU needs a full reboot. They know what they did wrong and starting over could honestly be better, new Batman and Superman are coming already and like I just want a new flash and even if wonderwoman and probably Shazam will be popular like I just think if they’re gonna reboot and have new actors, it all has to be new

1 Like