If You Had One Day to Spend With Any DC Character, Who Would It Be?

I believe Booster Gold and Ted Kord Blue Beetle would be considered one person. Kinda like Brangelina. So yeah that’s my choice Booster Beetle.:ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Probably Green Lantern John Stewart. That intergactic journey would be dope. Plus i would be on acid for that entire ride. Trippin my balls off while listening to the Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd going straight to planet Oa. Lol

For me it would definitely be Superman because he’s like the best person in the whole universe, big overgrown Boy Scout persona aside.

1 Like

Bruce Wayne duh become the new robin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oof, tough one. I’d choose…Raven.

Selina Kyle so we could be making that money while I’m hanging out. Plus if Batman tried to stop us, she makes for a good distraction while I make the getaway with the goods.

1 Like

Nice one :slight_smile:

Poison ivy

1 Like

Aquaman

Aquaman

1 Like

Plastic Man for sure

Constantine, Beast Boy, Kyle Rayner

Superman or Harley Quinn

Kite Man

1 Like

Batman

1 Like

Think I could have a good time with Guy Gardner. I love bros who are actually goodhearted.

Flash We can go on multiple trips again all on the same day

Power Girl, it’s the only correct answer

2 Likes

Constantine because it’s October and it would be nice to go on a ghost hunt and find real ghosts. At least it sounds good in theory.

2 Likes

I’d kick it with mister miracle. Have him teach me death defying tricks and her about big bardas war stories with granny goodness.

2 Likes