If you could visit a DC film set

If you were to win a backstage film pass to an upcoming dc movie of your choice for a set tour and meet & great with the cast/crew, which would you choose?

I’d go with The Batman or Green Lantern Corps

5 Likes

Maybe Birds of Prey, just to see Black Mask x) But also Green Lantern Corps like you’ve already said =)
Everytime I check a Thread on the community, I see you xD Good to see the same people on the community ^^"

2 Likes

The Suicide Squad to meet James Gunn or The Flash since he’s my favorite hero and it would also be cool to take a sprint on the cosmic treadmill.

3 Likes

Going to meet Ewan McGregor would be cool. But I would rather have gone to see the set of Shazam or The Batman.

1 Like

Aquaman. I’d politely ask AH to keep the wig on :wink:

Shazam would be another pick as Levi and I are similar from the standpoints of being goofy and fun.

As for movies that haven’t come out or aren’t nearly on our moviegoing doorstep, I’d go with…Wonder Woman 1984.

3 Likes

I’d probably do Titans or Young Justice.

3 Likes

Wonder Woman 1984

3 Likes

I’m going with @Tromeo to Suicide Squad 2, picking Gunn’s brain and looking for an on-set job

WW84, I need to be in the presence of Gal

3 Likes

I’d love to meet the cast of young justice and just see the characters come to lif in the voice actors.

Wonder Woman, Gal rising up at No Mans Land, strengthen my heart… when my body was broken.

2 Likes