If You Could Tell Any DC Character 1 Thing, What Would It Be?

Thank you. Without you, it never would have occurred to me to call someone a clot but it really is the perfect insult. - Me to LL.

5 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Bernard you were confusing back than. Talk about a 180 change. :rofl:

7 Likes

Stephanie Brown

People love you as Spoiler and Batgirl. I always thought you were a cooler Robin.

7 Likes

Ahahha hilarious

6 Likes

Mr. Terrific is in the Flash book, but isn’t a speedster himself. Wally works for him out of costume. Terrific made a costume for a speedster, who hasn’t has mask issues Linda.

5 Likes

That’s so cool! Thanks for edumucating me @c02goddess.16092!!!

4 Likes

I would tell Clark to spend more time with Conner, also I would tell Tim to go to sleep.

6 Likes

For Rose W. :00_teen_titans: :rose:

Stay with the Titans, Rose. They’re your true family if you let them be. Don’t go back to your dad. He sux.

9 Likes

On a certain site, there’s a common refrain (the writer’s barely disguised fetish) and this dialogue between Bernard and Tim is a bit more of reflection on that (and also on something which whomever was on editorial at that time allowed or willingly assisted in slipping past into production) than it is on something which (a) helped develop Tim’s character as either a supporting member to the Batgod or as a potential future replacement child for either his ward, Dick, or his tragic mistake, Jason, or (b) something which helped move an important or significant Robin or Batman story line along.

4 Likes

I tell that to Tim often…

Right @basicallytimdrake?

9 Likes

Sleep is for the weak

10 Likes

That is a common response from you…

10 Likes

:laughing:

8 Likes

I’ll go with a joke answer.

Joker, want to do some improv?

7 Likes

Deathstroke because I alluded to it before why I think you’re the worst popular character ever.

My hatred for you is maximum. Never hated anyone more than you and I am just waiting for the day for you to be called out for what you really are.

6 Likes

Stroke Death sucks.

6 Likes

Slade is without a doubt THE biggest thoroughly self involved sociopath in the DCU. Bar none. Not even Darkseid operates at the levels of sheer narcissistic dirtbagism that this disheveled souled cretin carves out a lifestyle in. He’s pure trash.

Same. He’s second only to rekoJ ehT on my DC character s__t list. Dick needs to go train with either Shiva, Dinah, Bronze Tiger, or Richard Dragon and level up skills wise 'cuz he needs to be able to go toe to toe with Slade and put him down. He shouldn’t have to rely on the Titans or anyone else for back up anymore. He needs to step up and knock Slade the eff out.

7 Likes

9 Likes

jason stop trying to kill the joker it doesn’t fit in with brighter happier dc mandate
and no it doesn’t matter who started it

7 Likes