If You Could Pick a DC Crossover What Would It Be?

What is the one Crossover You would absolutely love to see happen? The book, show, or movie is all fair game. There is only one stipulation it has to involve DC comics. An example you could have two characters from different companies fight in a DC city. This is for fun there has been nothing but seriousness around the world lately so get creative. I honestly would like to see a Spawn vs Superman one shot or something, I think it would be a great story and epic fight. So what’s your ultimate dream Crossover!

Respect the S @Kon-El @Vroom @DocAtlas @Behemoth

6 Likes

@jsmsiggy

(From the brief encounter they had in an actual issue of Spawn)

4 Likes

I’d want a Wonder Woman/Thor crossover

4 Likes

Well, I’d say The Maxx and Batman, but…

I’ll say a Marvel Tails and Zoo Crew book/cartoon would be fun. We need more happy stuff in the world these days.

3 Likes

Shield v Argus! I wanna see Waller kick Fury’s butt! This could happen, theoretically, at or near Metropolis. Seeing as Argus has a huge presence there.

3 Likes

dp2

+

psst @Razzzcat, @arieltvk27.55582

8 Likes

@xLOVEandDoomPatrolx This would be genuinely epic.

7 Likes

Of the previous DC/Marvel crossovers, John Byrne’s Galactus vs. Darkseid was one of my favorites, so I’d pick something from him. However, if we’re really swinging for the fences for a DC/Marvel crossover, I’d pick a 12 issue maxi-serries written by Alan Moore, a different artist each issue, with profits going to comic store dealing with Covid-19, and I would edit it. Why me? Because I don’t know a damn thing about editing and thus I absolutely wouldn’t mess with it, which I think Mr. Moore would prefer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

EPIC!

The Truth is Way Out There.

Scully: “So you’re telling me he eats . . . beards.”
Larry & Vic: “Yes.”

Rita: “So, you’re one of Hoover’s boys.”
Mulder: "I can assure you ma’am that I am not.

Skinner: “A Giant. Talking. Robot.”
Mulder: “Well sir, not so much giant, just tall, in fact Cliff used to . . .”
Skinner: “Save it Mulder. Just save it (rubs brow), just finish-up the report and hand it in.”

Einstein: “Agent Scully, could you please explain all of this to me!?”
Scully: "It’s the Doom Patrol. They are going to help us interview a sentient street named Danny in order to help us find the missing victim from the warehouse. Is that sufficient enough for you special agent Einstein?

psst @Razzzcat, @arieltvk27.55582

4 Likes

I’d say Scooby-Doo, but we already got like 100 issues of that…

3 Likes

Swamp Thing with anyone, just to keep the TV franchise alive

2 Likes

Bruce Wayne and S.H.I.E.L.D., oh…that exists. Hmm.

The Justice League and the X-Men, because…nope, that exists too.

I got it! Superman leading an army of Gundams against Brainiac. To see Brainiac cower and say “It’s a Gundam!” would be swell.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh that crossover would be epic :nerd_face:

2 Likes

:scream: Scully, Mulder AND DP?!? Omg…I need a moment. Genius.

1 Like