If You Could Only Read One Comic Book Character For The Rest Of Your Life, Which Would You Choose?

819ff06080e3d6ca12c98ab6d4da748a redhood

This babe right here :point_up::drooling_face:

4 Likes

I dig your style @giajolie984.27.27. :grinning: :+1: :0_batgirl:

3 Likes

Red Hood. Definitely red hood

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!!!

This is an interesting call because you get more than just Jason Todd books with Red Hood and you could even use a cheat to include all Joker with this selection.

4 Likes

welcome @Enggirl27.98443

3 Likes

Hitman! Hands down! Hitman!

2 Likes

I voted for Batman although Harley would be my actual choice

5 Likes

Batman

4 Likes

It would have to be Dial H. The possibilities are endless!

4-3-7-6 :phone:

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of Dial H until yesterday…

Who/what is it?

3 Likes

It’s about a mysterious H-Dial that transforms the user into random (and often bizarre) superheroes.

Each run so far has been really unique and out there.

I recommend the China Miéville run personally. So well written and under appreciated.

3 Likes

Let me see here. Tough one. As long as it had Superman and Nightwing, I’ll be fine. ?Just one character? Then it would definitely be Nightwing.

5 Likes

5 Likes

RED HOOd

2 Likes

Flash for the rest of my life regardless, always a huge fan I’ve made so many wallpapers out of .pngs and wallpapers I’ve found off line including the one posted which the picture was not mine and I added a newer emblem the best I could with “paint” and pngs of lighting :fist_right:t2::metal:t2::ok_hand:t2:🤌🏻:zap::zap:

4 Likes

Hey @dontknowanymore995! That’s an awesome wallpaper and I’m glad you’ve found a character you connect with. Please let the moderator team know if you need anything. :flash_hv_1:

4 Likes

welcome to the community @dontknowanymore995

3 Likes

I picked other cause Robin wasn’t an option. I mean, I guess Nightwing is, techincally, but…

2 Likes