If You Could Only Read One Comic Book Character For The Rest Of Your Life, Which Would You Choose?

The only real answer

1 Like

No one voted cyborg? Canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised though.

3 Likes

I wanted to vote for Superman, but his stories are so wildly inconsistent in quality. I canā€™t be sure that the current batch of comics would be worth my time, and then Iā€™d be left with nothing. With Batman, thereā€™s usually something readable being printed at any given time.

3 Likes

#BatgirlForever

Kindaā€™ disappointed Barb or Birds Of Prey didnā€™t get a slot in the poll. Theyā€™re my go to reads before I hit the other Bat titles and Teen Titans.

4 Likes

Im choosing Wonder Woman because A) I :heart: her above all others, and B) if they keep her in JLD I can also get necessary doses of a very close second place: Swampy.

6 Likes

The Last Son of Krypton is the only one you need.

6 Likes

Hellblazer all the way.

4 Likes

Havenā€™t read much Aquaman. By the time I read it all probably be time to go. I do find Aquaman rather interesting.

4 Likes

Batman. Hands down. No questions asked.
To be honest, itā€™s really all I read now. I donā€™t really have the time to get into or keep up with much else. I already have a hard time keeping up with just Batman :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I voted Superman because of just so much content. Supergirl. Superboy. I kinda consider LoS a Superman spin-off. This was tough.

6 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Jonah Hex

2 Likes

Batman. His stories are consistently interesting, and I like his rogues gallery the best.

3 Likes

Harley Quinnā€‹:heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

agreed :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Batgirl

2 Likes

Bro just do Robin cause she/he is always changing

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thatā€™s such a great point!

2 Likes