If You Could Only Read One Comic Book Character For The Rest Of Your Life, Which Would You Choose?

• Superman
  • Batman
  • AquaMan
  • The Flash
  • Wonder Woman
  • Green Lantern
  • Cyborg
  • NightWing
  • Green Arrow
  • Swamp Thing
  • BatWoman
  • Shazam
  • Blue Beetle
  • SuperGirl
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Other (remark below)

0 voters

17 Likes

Easiest poll I’ve ever participated in. Supes for life :grin:.

16 Likes

@HubCityQuestion, I’m surprised you didn’t choose “other” for the Question.

4 Likes

If I could only read The Question comics, I’d only be reading like 4 comics a year. Optimistically.

17 Likes

Hey, just like The Question Quarterly!

I interpreted the poll to mean if they were only going to publish comics based on one character for the rest of publication eternity.

6 Likes

ezgif-4-f4bd1889f857

11 Likes

I don’t really have a choice. I just love Batman!

14 Likes

I petty much only read batman now so

7 Likes

Spider-Man.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Cassie Sandsmark

7 Likes

probably Red Hood or Zatanna, but man Batman can have both these characters so i’m so conflicted haha

4 Likes

I went with other for Barbara Gordon (Batgirl/Oracle), but now that I think about it, with how often Batman pops up in everything, I’d probably see most of the characters I like just by picking him.

6 Likes

Superman all day every day!

11 Likes

Kite Man. Hell yeah

4 Likes

Justice League!

Yes, it’s a team franchise and not an individual character, but as the main JL book of a given time usually features most of The Big 7, not only would I get plenty of Superman, but also plenty of The Rest, all in one handy dandy book.

SN: I don’t care if that’s cheating, so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

9 Likes

JSA with Zatanna as a must. Possibly JLD for the tie. The more characters the better. Huntress (Bertinelli), Starfire, Raven, JSA & Infinity Inc. like the Liberty Files. Which gives u JSA & Infinity Inc. I’m all over the place. The more characters the better. Best example off the rip. Would be COIE or Identity Crisis, or No Mans Land. I’d take any of those 3 for life.

6 Likes

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BATMAN!!!
I already basically only read batman. ( I’m still starting comics and I’m starting by reading all the batman I can. he’s my favorite.)

4 Likes

As long as he is Dick not Ric Grayson

8 Likes

As much as Iove Batman and thank him for getting me into DC, I like Swamp Thing alittle more. I could read Moore’s run over and over again.

3 Likes