if you could live in any fictional DC city, where would you want to live?

For me blüdhaven because it’s Gotham but not as deadly

19 Likes

I’d live in Metropolis. I could text & drive, use my rock tumbler in the bathtub, swallow big gobs of peanut butter, and Superman would always save me.

7 Likes

Central City seems comparatively light on catastrophes and murder-happy psychopaths. Most of the villains are just gimmicky bank robbers.

Alternatively, pretty much nothing happens in Coast City anymore. It got blown up once, but the chances of it happening again are all the less for it. Plus, the weather’s nice.

4 Likes

Metropolis, naturadiddly.

is hungry for big gobs of peanut butter and chocolate

4 Likes

Definitely Gotham. Even though there is so much danger there, who would give up the chance to see Batman? Not me.

3 Likes

Gotham

2 Likes

Everyone saying Gotham has a death wish lol.

11 Likes

You could always just take a trip to see Gotham, you don’t have to live there

5 Likes

Atlantis I want to swim with the fishes and play with the sharks

7 Likes

LA, near the 3800 block of Sunset Blvd. walking distance to Lux. (Night club owned by Lucifer)

6 Likes

New Genesis

4 Likes

Atlantis and New Genesis are sound locales I’d take a Boom Tube to.

Mera can instruct me on deep sea diving, while on New Genesis Bekka and I can pick fruit from the trees and enjoy the scenery.

5 Likes

I’m going to go with Paradise Island, myself. Maybe less of a city and more of a small kingdom, I’d still love to spend time with the Amazons and live in occasional peace.

7 Likes

Central City. Flash is such a nice person to his city, and always likes to talk to people and learn their names.

4 Likes

The DCU version of New York City. It always looked like a fun place in the old Firestorm stories

2 Likes

Metropolis so maybe I have a shot at meeting Supes? I’m not a big city guy though. What’s the DC version of suburbia?

3 Likes

I do live in gothan city lol so I would live in the same place lol despite the crazy crime lol come on joker and Batman lol I love .

1 Like

Smallville seems like it would be the safest.
So I’d go there.

6 Likes

I also would prefer a Smallville setting, rather than a big city.

I grow more and more tired of living in the city as I age. I would love to go back to my childhood life out in the country.

MACJR

4 Likes

Coast City all the way baby!! Who cares if every once in a while you get a Mongul or a parallaxed Hal Jordan absolutely destroying the place every couple of years, that city seems awesome!

3 Likes