If You Could Join A Super Team...?

If you have seen Young Justice: Outsiders though, you will see tons of stress.

1 Like

I Would Make My Own Superhero Team-Up Called Team DC/Marvel

1 Like

Legion of Super Heroes or The GL Corps

3 Likes

JSA! I like that theyā€™re close and family-like, but largely in a way that doesnā€™t cause much drama.

Theyā€™re also a team full of very different experience levels (the modern version, at least). Thereā€™s opportunity to learn from others with more experience and to help train newer teammates.

4 Likes

Well, a month ago I dreamed I was a member of The Doom Patrol and, to be honest, I think I would fit best with them! I always felt like I was a bit off the beaten track.

2 Likes

The Green Lantern Corps. You get to travel, meet interesting people, use your imagination on the job. Lots to like.

9 Likes

Legion of Substitute Heroes. All the creature comforts of 31st-century living, not having to worry about secret identities, and not nearly the same level of expectations and high-pressure scenarios as being on that other LSH team. Plus, Rainbow Girl seems like a hoot and a half (once you adjust to the mood swings).

If weā€™re stuck in this century, maybe the Blue Lantern Corps. Instilling hope in the universe is a massive undertaking, but a noble one, and one that I wouldnā€™t mind living for. Plus, with the number of greens in 2814, Iā€™d have a distinct advantage.

4 Likes

I want to read about the fascist green lantern

Iā€™d join the Batfam/Batman Inc.

3 Likes

Same here

1 Like

Thatā€™s great. I would love to be a part of that as well

1 Like

If I could take another route, then it would be Checkmate

1 Like

Iā€™m joining the Outsiders so I can learn from the man himself, Batman

3 Likes

Inferior Five ! (Plus one?)ā€¦
.No, seriously, the Legion ! Time travel is sooooo cool!

1 Like

Stuck between Titans and Young Justice but realized I would only wanna join YJ from the show and not comics. So Titans it is. Plus it holds all my favorite characters!

3 Likes

Having to choose between Young Justice and The Titans is so tough!

4 Likes

Jasonā€™s Outlaws team. Although it would be really intimidating at first because IRL Iā€™m a noob or novice (if you wanna be nice about it), but considering how well Jason is with Bizarro, I feel like he would be a good mentor (at least the Rebirth version, heā€™s much more calmer in his own comics than he is in other characterā€™s comics). Plus, as someone who had to learn a lot just to be Robin, I think he gets how hard it can be for a first timer. Also, Jason is my Senpai, but thatā€™s besides the point here lol.

4 Likes

Cobb squad

3 Likes

JSA all the way.

2 Likes

Iā€™m BATMAN, just not the real one every body knows, but I work for him.

join Batman INC, the real Batman has eyes every where at once.

1 Like