If You Could Join A Super Team...?

If you could join a super team, what would you choose and why?

• The Justice League
  • The Justice Society of America
  • The Legion of Doom
  • The Titans
  • Young Justice
  • Justice League Dark
  • The Rogues
  • other…(please let us know!)

0 voters

10 Likes

Super Hero High … When there’s no saving the day alarm I’m taking weaponomics, costume design and doing field trips in time. Honestly that just seems awesome.

5 Likes

Young Justice would be cool. They seem pretty chill, and less stressful than the Titans. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Titans, but Young Justice has always been a favorite team of mine.

7 Likes

absolutely agreed!

3 Likes

Justice League Dark. I’ve always wanted to go on a ghost hunt and it would be wonderful to do it with a bunch of auperpowered people who could actually protect me from the scary stuff while I weep in the corner.

6 Likes

The Legion of Superheroes. I would like to live in the 31st century because their future is so cool.

8 Likes

The Newsboy Legion, of course!

3 Likes

Either The Birds Of Prey or The Gotham City Sirens

3 Likes

Justice League International cuz I want to hang out with Guy Gardner and booster Gold

2 Likes

Justice league. It is a huge honor to be a member of the league! I love titans, but there is a lot of drama and betrayal sometimes!

4 Likes

Titans. Cause I’m a teen. If that includes the Teen Titans since they are technically two different teams. If not, then YJ

5 Likes

The Authority!! There are too many reasons for me to list. Just being able to hangout with Sparx, Midnighter, and Hawksmoor on the daily should be good enough. Effect real change on the planet, Kill the bad guys, Cruising the Bleed on the Carrier, Being able to eyeball Superman like he’s short.

3 Likes

The Authority or the Outsiders (comic not YJ3)

2 Likes

Blue lantern corps!

3 Likes

I would be apart of the Doom Patrol because I like the zanniness of the adventures and the interactions between the teammates

3 Likes

The Trenchcoat Brigade. Because you get to explore the universe with the best mystics and just might get the chance to meet the endless!

3 Likes

Be hard to join the Teen Titans… Not being a Teenager and all :confused:

1 Like

Birds of Prey!
*NOT the Harley Quinn version but the actual comic quad - featuring The Oracle, Black Canary, Huntress, and Lady Blackhawk.

They’re a kick-butt group with amazing missions and often meet up with other epic heroes - like Batman! :batman_hv_1:

Another awesome team would be Defiance! A chance to work alongside the master - Deathstroke!

4 Likes

The Legion of Super-Heroes, of course!

5 Likes

The Secret Society of Supervillains

Much better than the LoD and I’d rather have Grodd running things than Luthor and his massive ego.

4 Likes