If you could be In team of ANY 10 DC characters (including you) who would they be?

In a team of you and 9 other characters who would they be whats the team name and what’s the location of your base?

Mine would be the Arkham Inmates and would consist of Chris Quinn (me), Harley Quinn, The Riddler, Barbara Kean (Gotham), Fish Mooney (Gotham), Tabitha Galavan(Gotham), Killer Frost (Louise Lincoln), Poison Ivy, Victor Zsasz (Gotham), and Catwoman (Batman '66) Gotham, underneath Arkham Asylum

1 Like

Also who would be the teams arch nemesis either another team or just a certain character mine would be the Teen Titans

1 Like

Base the brownstone in Battery Park.
PG
Zatanna
Huntress
Catwoman
Big Barda
Batman
Orion
Dr. Fate
Me

Team name the Miraculous Misfits.

2 Likes

I’ll go for an all-star team:

1. Superman
  2. Supergirl
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. The Martian Manhunter
  5. The Fash (Wally West)
  6. Green Lantern (John Stewart)
  7. The Phantom Stranger
  8. Aquaman
  9. Orion
  10. Me (with the Miracle Machine)
2 Likes

@baseballmaniac sounds like an awesome team could be the next JLA :slight_smile:

Sorry couldn’t really remember the numbers in your username

Me
Harley Quinn
Joker
Ivy
Jerome Valeska
Jeremiah Valeska
Ecco
Riddler
Scarecrow
Lex Luthor (aka our money bags)

The Valeska twins from Gotham are intriguing and would be a great trio with Joker lmao and Ecco from Gotham would pair well with Harley and Ivy lmao

1 Like

Wait I want Zsasz from Gotham instead of Riddler!! Lmao

1 Like

@Dcgoddessofmayhem your list seems awesome I love all those characters and can’t wait to see season 5 of gotham

1 Like

Oh I’m so excited for Thursday, Cameron M makes such an amazing Joker

1 Like

@Dcgoddessofmayhem I am exited to see Harley and Joker and they portray them in Gotham as Jerome and Ecco

1 Like

So am I, I’m in love with Oswald, but hes our Iowa boy so I’m partial lmao

1 Like

Myself as the Golden Dragon (my Own creation: see image included) Zauriel (Morrison JLA version) Ice, Fire, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle (Ted) Guy Gardner, Mr. Miracle, Oberon and Martian Manhunter.

2 Likes

@golddragon71 sounds like a very interesting team

And character

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about the #’s thing CHRISQUINZEL. I wouldn’t ever expect people to type mine out. Most people just say djd or djd187 but I got this site as a gift from a friend & that was the tag he was assigned. Idk u could change it till after I was already deeply established as djd187 whatever the rest is. It has 0 to do with me or him. But I grew accustomed to looking for it if people address me. A lot of people even just say dj I have 0 preference since it has nothing to do with me anyways. I don’t even have a D in my entire 1st middle or last name lol. I addressed u with an extra L on a different post, my bad. I always apologize too tho, but once your deep into a post it’s hard to erase everything & start over, at least for me cuz I lose my train of thought when I’m on a role.

1 Like

Djd yea I just feel like I should apologize sometimes idk why lol but it’s okay about the two l thing it’s supposed to be Harley’s REAL last name and I used to spell it wrong all the time I spelled it Quinnzell instead of Quinzel lol

2 Likes

Mine would definitely be magic and mythologically heavy: Doctor Fate, Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Captain Marvel (Shazam), Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Martian Manhunter, Flash (Wally West), Zatanna, and me; the Stranger (myself as a character I made as the successor to the Phantom Stranger [see the atatched picture drawn by the extraordinary Alex Garcia, I designed it and he drew it]

4 Likes

Hum… I’ll give this a go:

1. Loco.cerveza (Me)
  2. John Constantine
  3. Barbara Gordon
  4. Dick Grayson (Titans)
  5. The Question
  6. Black Canary
  7. Felicity Smoak
  8. Green Lantern ( Hal Jorden from Earth One)
  9. Starfire
  10. Bruce Wayne
2 Likes

CHRISQUINZEL

I hear ya’ I over apologize too. I empathize with u on that. I butcher tags a lot too. Sometimes u got it all written out & u can’t go back w/o losing what u posted. I do the same thing when I mess up a tag.

1 Like