If you could be any justice league character which one would you be and why?

For me I would have to choose between Aquaman and Hawkman. For me I would want to be Hawkman I love the thought of flying but with actual wings that can be weapons also. The helmet is dope and the idea of different nth metals that can disrupt or stop magic and lay a beating on all types of monsters or villains. I just love the idea of Hawkman and what he stands for so for me Hawkman. Lmk who you pick and why!

2 Likes

Martian Manhunter so I can alter my body shape and like what I see in the mirror. I have a very poor self image.

1 Like

Batman…becuase it’s Batman…lol. I connect with the character on so many levels except the whole Billionaire thing…

I’d have to go with Flash, to be able to tap into the speed force and time travel! You can’t beat that, not to mention the quick healing and other perks of being a speedster

1 Like

I’m torn between Green Lantern or Martian Manhunter or Flash.

1 Like

Aquaman or the Flash both are just so awesome.

1 Like

It would be Superman of course. Of all the super-powers at my command, I think the heat-vision would be the coolest. Just imagine the myriad of ways you could give annoying people a “hot foot”?

2 Likes

Hey all, love all of your responses! I would have to go with Harley Quinn, she’s Awesome!

1 Like

Shazam without a doubt. Speed, strenght, flight, intelligence, durability, magical lightning bolts, ability to cast spells, immortality in the Shazam form. Shazam got all the package.

2 Likes

Batman. He’s the most intelligent, has limitless funds, gets ALL the ladies and fun toys and he is the only member who can roll with “gods” that’s just a human.

1 Like

Green Lantern but the John Stewart version. I think he brings something to the table that the other human Green Lanterns do not. He is very stoic and the Blackest Night storyline really showed how capable he really is.

1 Like

I would have to pick the Flash. I mean aside from running faster than the speed of light, there’s traveling through time, time remnants, phasing, running on water, traveling the Multiverse, running on clouds, throwing lightning bolts, creating tornadoes, warming yourself up just by vibrating your molecules, just to name a few.

1 Like

Not my favorite character but to have the power that comes with a GL ring, without the responsibility of being a galactic policeman, would probably be the greatest superpower of all

Superman without a 2nd thought.

Batman I don’t want to have crazy powers i cant control loo, I would be rich as hell, able to beat anyone up, and an absolute genius in like everything, Batman is basically the perfect human

I think the interesting thing here is a lot of people don’t consider it completely when they say who they want to be. That means living their life, right? I wouldn’t want to be Batman because my I’d have to see my parents shot as a child. I wouldn’t want to be Superman because of the sensory overload and massive responsibilities. I wouldn’t want to be Flash, maybe, because the world moves too slowly for you. I think Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, or John. I wouldn’t want to be Guy.)would be the best choice, they go through the least trauma and the GL ring would be amazing to have. Being Aquaman would be kind of cool, but it doesn’t seem that great. I’m not a woman, so I wouldn’t want to be Wonder Woman. Hawk Man would be fun to live as maybe, but constantly dying and being resurrected and having memories of it would suck. Cyborg and Martian Manhunters lives seems sucky, so yeah I’d go with GL.

aquaman

Green Lantern, would love to be part of the Corps.

Martian Manhunter, such a badass name

Flash Having the ability to not only run face but also to face down a burst from an automatic rifle and pluck the bullets out of the air like they were berries on a tree “Stunt’s harder than it looks. Catch a bullet wrong or misjudge the speed, and at BEST you’ll snap a WRIST. Big risk to TAKE just to look cool…But then, that’s ME. I love my JOB. That’s RIGHT. Being the FLASH isn’t a HARSH RESPONSIBILITY, It’s the DREAM of a LIFETIME.” ~Wally West. FLASH #0 September 30 1994

1 Like