If you can pick any Marvel hero to switch over to DC who would it be

Spider-Man.

1 Like

Why is everyone avoiding deadpool if you have a problen with the fame we can di headpool or kidppol but he would be perfect in dc and im sorry please dont hate but deathstroke is not a deadpool man

1 Like

In fact i hate to say it but he would shin in the dc lol they would just have to learn to embrace meta humor

Daredevil

1 Like

Luke Cage or any character Disney canā€™t make family friendly.

1 Like

Nova He can hang out with Hal

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see Moon Knight move to Gotham or Bludhaven, maybe even Star City.

1 Like

Ghost Rider

2 Likes

I was thinking the other day what a mess it would be if Marvel was too buy out DC and dump its heroes in with Marvel.

It would just be absolutely awful.

Moon Knight, one of my favorite characters, but what an outrageous silly conceptā€¦ somebody in pure white running around at nightā€¦ theyā€™d be dead in a second.

I did enjoy the Amalgamation comics of the 90s though.

1 Like

I always thought Nightcrawler and Beast Boy would be a great lost brother thing.
Warren Worthington

1 Like

Gwenpool! With her special power she can walk right out of a Marvel book into the DCU.

1 Like

Spider-Man. Heā€™s their best solo character. Everyone else needs a whole supporting cast to really work, but Spidey can shine on his own.

3 Likes

Venom

1 Like

Jean Grey

2 Likes

The marvel cosmology pre-annihilation wave and blend it with DC cosmology could create a mighty impressive space opera

1 Like

Luke Cage and Iron fist. For some reason I can see them helping out a lot the street level based heroes helping out Black lightning with his problems and Same with Green Arrow.

Also some how kun lun becoming under siege be the league of assassins and league of shadows, thus Danny has to go deal with it issue.

2 Likes

Spider-Man

2 Likes

Spider Man

2 Likes

Deadpool!

To best of my knowledge donā€™t have a character like him in DC.

Funny-Deadpool-Meme-Would-You-Like-To-Help-Me-Buff-The-Hardwood.jpg

1 Like

Jessica Jones.

1 Like