If There Was Going To Be Suicide Squad 3

Who could be in the next suicide squad say it were to happen and who could play them

5 Likes

I will be in it to defeat them all.

Captain Boomerang is no match for my batarangs (that I can now shoot out of my hands!), Quinn’s bat is no match for my batbat, Deadshot’s bullets are no match for my ability dodge bullets, Weasel’s stealth is no match for my new ability to blend into the sky, Ratcatcher’s rats are no match for my army of bats, Plastiques’s bombs are no match for my hands, and Black Spider’s costume is no match for my acting skills.

BRING THEM ON!!! :batman:

1 Like

Wow lol

2 Likes

Yes, I am awesome and hilarious.

1 Like

Probably – I think it’s pretty much a sustainable franchise into itself at this point. It’s more a matter of who’s going to do it.

Honestly, as much as I enjoyed TSS, I hope we see another writer/director take the helm with maybe some characters/actors being the connective tissue. Let Suicide Squad be an anthology series where the best talents in Hollywood get to play with the weirder and more extreme side of the DCU.

1 Like

deadshot return to lead a new suicide squad takedown villain i think member they should have ravager,jinx,unknown soldier,reverse flash,loba, killer frost,cheshire

1 Like

It’d be fun to have a bunch of new faces soooo… if I can only pick 3 to return I’d like to see Bloodsport and Ratcatcher 2 come back. Katana would be cool too, she had my favorite design from the 1st movie + I’d like to see something unexpectedly done for the character kinda like Rick Flag got a ‘refresh’ in TSS.

I’d like to see Plastic Man on the team. From what I understand ‘pre-powers’ he was a criminal so feels like a good spot for him to have a journey of becoming a full-fledged hero through the movie.

Captain Cold or Killer Frost would be ‘cool’ :sunglasses: :snowflake: buh dum
Of course we need a CGI thing soooo Monsieur Mallah.
Not sure how’d it work but Star Sapphire.
There’s probably some cool possibilities with the inclusion of Giganta.

1 Like

These are all great choices for me I would like to see poison ivy would love to see the Harley ivy dialogue and maybe bane

1 Like

I’d like to see a loose adaptation of the “Apokolips…NOW!” arc from the original run, culminating in Amanda Waller herself fighting Granny Goodness.

2 Likes

Who was taking on Kalibak?

1 Like

Sorry to say, he wasn’t in that one.

2 Likes

I think ambush bug and lobo would fit perfectly in James Gunn’s comedic take on the squad. Maybe they can bring weasel back as well.

1 Like

I would be interested in one that takes place in between the two Suicide Squad Movies

Deadshot, Harley Quinn, King Shark, Katanna, Ratcatcher II, Killer Moth, Scarface, TDK, Clock King, Calendar Man,

1 Like

Joe Keery as Kite Man

Patton Oswalt as the Turtle

Leslie Jones as Orca

Taylor Tomlinson as Livewire

John Oliver as Clock King

And for the main villain, either

David Harbour as Mongul

Or Dave Bautista as Bane

2 Likes

This looks like a great team but I think kite man would die first lol

1 Like