...If Poison Ivy Was Entirely Poisonous Plants Art

You are most welcome! Can’t wait to hear how you like it!

2 Likes

I figured, but I try to be extra careful just in case. You never know, even tho I was 99% sure from knowing u on here for so long. That 1% is always an unknown.

1 Like

@baseballmaniac01.45870, I finished my painting! Just thought you might want to check it out. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

@KeyFamily no photos but it was a BIG hit. Got an extremely picky eater to completely clean their bowl and everything! Next time @BestBeastBoy has one of the Monday cooking challenges you gotta find a way to work that it!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: That is AWESOME @CynicalPink! I’m so glad it was a hit - you made it so quick! Definitely a keeper. I’d love to share it on @BestBeastBoy’s recipe thread for others to enjoy.

1 Like

This art is amazing! Such a unique concept. I have never seen someone portray Ivy like this before. I think she would approve!

1 Like

Thank you so much @iJest! That is a wonderful compliment! All of the plants are based on real life poisonous plants. I think it would be a cool concept for a comic - Ivy having powers to morph into plants. Usually the greenery is more of a “pet/partner” to her. I appreciate the kind words!

1 Like