If DC Universe sold Comic Books with Exclusive Variant covers, would you buy them?

What kind of sucks is that most really big names only do the really big cons.So unless you can afford airfare and hotel on top of your tickets (if you can even get one)you will never be able to get one signed by a big artist especially if the live outside theU.S.

1 Like

I like to think of comic book artists & writers like Rock Stars. I had this idea, I think it’d be cool if they got a tour bus & just toured cities & stopped near local shops to do signings. They could even be selling DC merchandise & comics to retailers & customers. It’s all how they work it out. It’s also a great & fun way to promote DC Comics & do like a behind the scenes documentary on what the experience is like. Add a DC Daily cast member & camera man to do episodes & videos while on the road, spotlighting comic shops & cities. Places to go. I’d totally watch that.

2 Likes

Randall’s Prime
Your tour bus idea is awesome! Unfortunately I don’t think many of the creators (especially those with wives and kids - but who knows they might sign up for a World Tour )
Seriously though it would be awesome to have some of them do something like that.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like