If DC gave you one wish?

I’d have more characters start to remember their lives pre-Flashpoint and deal with the ramifications of that.

7 Likes

That each of you with a practical-- to MY mind practical-- gets their wish.

1 Like

I’d get my own title at DC, free of Dan Didio’s oversight or mandates, wherein I toss Cassandra Cain’s new origin (among others) out the window, and pick her up where she left off pre-Flashpoint.

3 Likes

More seasons of either batman tas or JL unlimited

1 Like

Titans cancelled instead of Swamp Thing.

3 Likes

Giving me directorial control over all of the Green Lantern movies.

1 Like

I wish DC would option my Harley Quinn fan script and give me a green light on a trilogy and a spin off movie.

1 Like

I’d wish for something very different like all DC characters would age in real time. I may not see Superman die, but I would see him get old like me.

Something less fantastical would be every story would reach its conclusion

2 Likes

I wish for five more seasons of Smallville (without Alison Mack, obviously).

3 Likes

I’m with DCComicsCrisis and his wish for a young Jeanette Kahn back at the DC Comics helm.

2 Likes

Bwana Beast story

Zack Snyder’s uncut, untampered with five film vision for the Justice League

'Nuff said

8 Likes

I’d wish for Warner Brothers executives to start giving a shit about DC characters in movies. The fact that Superman is in limbo is a testament to how incompetent and passionless they are.

10 Likes

Tiffany Smith and I to be married

4 Likes

If I had to choose just one, probably that Damian never existed.

2 Likes

Less executive interference would be amazing.

8 Likes

@aryaamir1989

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said!

1 Like

To let me have every prop and suit used in every dc movie and production.

All the DC Comics Omnibus’s for free

3 Likes

A slate of 6 movies a year. The source material supports it and I think the market place would to. You just need a broad array of genres, cost control where necessary and allow creators their own corner of DC.

4 Likes