If Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow Are Cancelled, What Do You Want In Their Places?

I stopped watching all the (DC) CW shows. They r all bad.
I would like to see a new flash n a outlaw series too.

1 Like

Constantine with Matt Ryan.

3 Likes

Cw is trash
Dc universe is trying to write great TV shows

I haven’t been invited to any meetings at the CW, but if I was and there was somebody to listen to me other than myself then they need to stick to shows that a mainstream audience would be attracted to and give a thought to antagonist before you greenlight just any hero.

Let the CW move Sara back to Arrow to replace Stephen Amell, give Constantine his show back. Black Lightning, Batwoman, Flash go on as they are, and if they have to have a new show good luck.

We stopped watching the CW. The quality and the acting in some cases is simply horrendous. DCU is our new home.

1 Like

Well, one piece of the rumor has been confirmed. Stephen Amell himself went to twitter today to announce that Arrow’s ten-episode eighth season will be its last.

https://www.cbr.com/arrow-season-8-last-season/

Shows Will Live, Shows Will Die, and the Arrowverse will never be the same…

1 Like

I’m sad but also excited. I’m sure the show will have an amazingly heroic end. And there are soooo many possibilities for the future of DCTV.

My pitch is called The Dreamer a modern take on college aged illegal immigrant refugee from planet Krypton named Kal El aka Clark Kent. Paralleling the struggle.

1 Like

A Constantine season 2 and a Zatanna series.

1 Like

Seemed like Batwoman will take Arrow’s spot. Doubt Legends gets cancelled next season. Legends will probably lose Constantine at the end of this season, and possibly Rory, so spits for Arrow cast members to fill

Spots to fill, not spits. Lol

Bat. Mite.

1 Like

@Indestructible, where would they deport him to, how, and why that particular location? Superman is adopted by US citizens just like thousands of foreign orphans, he wouldnt be considered a dreamer. On top of that, he would be considered an illegal immigrant in any country he landed in unless he was adopted by citizens. On top of that, there would be no struggle, if Superman wants to live in Russia there would literally be nothing they could do about it.

Oh yeah, Arrow. If this show is canceled I hope that means a GREEN Arrow movie (Supermax) gets put on production. I still think Charlie Hunnam would work.

Besides Constantine Season 2 I like the Shipping Sara Lance with Emiko idea…and Also an Emiko Arrow show in general.