If a villain unleashed The coronavirus?

If a villain unleashed The coronavirus; who would it be? There is one rule must be a DC villain ! Let’s give a face to this viruses print it up and put it on a dartboard. Why cause we are trying to stay away from boredom! So I think who is the perfect villain to spread this virus is a team up of the Joker and Doctor Alchemy ! A mix of joker toxin and ancient virus lost in time. So who do you think is responsible or just simply put who do you want to put on a dart board :dart:?

5 Likes

Doctor Poison seems like a likely candidate. If Joker was involved, the virus would be a lot more lethal and laugh-inducing

6 Likes

@arkhamassassin I know and I’ll admit Joker was low hanging fruit.

6 Likes

I bet it was Lex. Lex or Doc Milo.

4 Likes

Hugo Strange has just initiated the world’s biggest social experiment to see how an entire planet reacts to a pandemic that even the JLA can’t stop.

5 Likes

Ra’s easily. He always uses diseases and viruses to wipe out citys.

7 Likes

Vandal Savage

4 Likes

Lex Luthor?

4 Likes

Chemo

5 Likes

@LEXC0RP I wish I thought of that your right now I have to have lunch with the Joker and it’s taco Tuesday nooooo! If I’m not back tomorrow we’ll it was either Joker or tacos that took me out. Lol

4 Likes

Catalyst from JSA 1

4 Likes

It attacks your lungs and causes shortness of breath.

Murmur.

5 Likes

I don’t know why but as soon as I finished the question, Anton Arcane popped into my head and wouldn’t leave

6 Likes

Scarecrow
Study those fears of the disease. How fast can panic spread. What fears will occur in our mind while locked in the house.

2 Likes

Perhaps Kite Man by accident.

2 Likes

@Hinesypoo KiteMan hell no but you made me laugh so :fist_left:

2 Likes

If it wasn’t Lex he sure is taking advantage of it and abusing his power as president.
(conspiracy theory: in order to become president again Lex wears really bad orange wig.)

2 Likes

Ra’s’ al Ghul & Joker. They did it in Legends of the Dark Knight #142-#145.

2 Likes