Identity Crisis

By far, my favorite comic storyline of that era, if not ANY era. Say what you will about it, Brad Meltzer crafts a story that leaves you questioning the validity of the “hero” ethic of our Superheroes. A truly chilling crime mystery that only Rags Morales can illustrate correctly. Please give your comments about this amazing story, and if you haven’t read it, do yourself the service of reading it cuddled in a nice blanket, cause it’s IMPOSSIBLE to put down!

7 Likes

I just finished this last night and I totally agree. One of my favorite stories I’ve ever read, it had me guessing right up until the last issue.

3 Likes

Going to read soon!

2 Likes

kaskate.kw, strap yourself in for a helluva ride! It’s like an awesome murder mystery movie with a your favorite actors! Lemme know what you think of it when yr done!

1 Like

Just finished reading this again, I really enjoyed it. It gets you involved with the whole DC Universe. I like that it was a small grounded murder mystery. I also like how he ( Brad Meltzer) makes campy villains cool.

1 Like

They are taking it down on October 1st,so hurry up and read it TODAY

I now call together the meeting of the DC Universe book club axillary unit

1 Like

Wow voice recognition software that doesn’t know how to spell , lovely… auxillary

1 Like

Hahaha @Don-El , my worst habit is never proof reading my voice to text messages. Damn shit never works great on Google or Apple. It’s 2018 we need to start making moves here :rofl:

PS I love seeing all the day ones around, it’s gonna be cool in a couple months when there’s a bunch of noobs trying to catch up on Titans and we’ll be able to recognize each other as the OGs :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

yeah gawdspeed what are there, like 200 of us total?? think DC needs a little more than that like maybe 50 thousand people to make this work.

It’s going to be hard for the “DCU Bookclub” to top this arc next week.