Ideas for new batman film

What are some of your ideas about what the movie should center around? Discuss.

2 Likes

I think it would be cool if the movie was about batman investigating the death of the Graysons. The Graysons would have just died, and batman takes in a young Dick Grayson helping him invesigate his parents’ murder, then they tie it in to the villain(s) of the story.

3 Likes

Maybe if his parents were murdered not I’m on purpose but as casualties, that could be an interesting revelation for Robin and we would see if he still continues crime fighting

I would love to see more movies in vein of the joker movie. Maybe two face, riddler, penguin, ras al ghul?

That’s cool, so would I. Villain focused movies can be great if done well, however I don’t think some characters will work though.
But what do you think the Reeves batman movie should be about

I think adapting the first Batman: Earth One story would be fantastic. It’s a fantastic crime story. We’ve got Cobblepot as the mayor, Bruce is still learning to be Batman, Gordon and Bullock’s story is fantastic (albeit dark) and it’s an overall cinematic story.

2 Likes

The Black Mirror arc from Detective Comics, but with Bruce as Batman instead of Dick, and set in Batman’s formative years.

With some tweaks, Year Two or Three adaptations could work too.

2 Likes

Any other ideas

1 Like

The Court of Owls would be pretty freaky to see on the big screen. The owl masks are creepy. Involve Dick Grayson.

A lonely place of dying is my favorite Robin origin story and its a really good Batman story. Having Robin could really separate this Batman from the past ones.

Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader would be a great movie.

2 Likes

Hush, (which was at least rumored)
Court of Owls

2 Likes

Hopefully the villain is a smaller one. Like firefly

2 Likes

Wouldn’t quite be a Batman movie, but what I really want is a Robin movie. Don’t particularly care which Robin. (Maybe Dick would make the most sense though cause he is the first.) Batman would obviously have a major role in the film but I would like to see a focus on the Batman/Robin relationship which hasn’t really been an element of the few times we have seen Batman and Robin together.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s my viewpoint as well. We need Robin

1 Like

Batman vs. T series

1 Like

Or Batman vs. Gamers rise Up

1 Like

Batman vs T- series?

Sold

2 Likes

Bro Fist

1 Like

Honestly, just adapt the first volume of Batman: Earth One.

2 Likes

Personally I feel like Dick or Jason or even Tim should get there own movie… With Batman… With them still being Robin of course but more focused on them instead of Batman…

Murder mystery maybe with clue master.

1 Like