Ideas for movies and tv series

crime syndicate

Prince of Gotham. A story of Bruce traveling the world, becoming the best martial artist and the world’s greatest detective. Making a lot of connection from people around the world before they became masked heroes.

OK so I think we need to create a movie around the duo of Fire and Ice. bill it as a female buddy cop dramedy. I also would like to see WB dip into some other characters under the DC umbrella I mean come on Milestone alone gives you so much great characters to use it’s crazy then you have Wildstorm there is so much craziness going on there it would look great as either a series for DCU or as a WCU (Wildstorm Cinematic Universe)

OK, so I think we need to create a movie around the duo of Fire and Ice. bill it as a female buddy cop dramedy. I also would like to see WB dip into some other characters under the DC umbrella I mean come on Milestone alone gives you so much great characters to use it’s crazy then you have Wildstorm there is so much craziness going on there it would look great as either a series for DCU or as a WCU (Wildstorm Cinematic Universe)

OK, so I think we need to create a movie around the duo of Fire and Ice. bill it as a female buddy cop dramedy. I also would like to see WB dip into some other characters under the DC umbrella I mean come on Milestone alone gives you so much great characters to use it’s crazy then you have Wildstorm there is so much craziness going on there it would look great as either a series for DCU or as a WCU (Wildstorm Cinematic Universe)

4 Likes

I know NBC tried a comedy set in the DC universe that did not get the numbers they needed. But I also understand that what we saw was a completely different show from what NBC bought and then ordered changed. Perhaps they could try something like that again without the network interference. If it works maybe they can do other sitcoms like Binky or A Date With Judy without necessarily setting it in continuity.

I know daily soap operas are a dying breed but DC has a lot of old romance comics and characters. They could test the waters with, say, Angel Love or Romance Inc. as a weekly series. If there is enough interest and fans don’t decide they want just superheroes they could maybe try a soap like Secret Hearts or Reach for Happiness.

Just realized DC has a lot of old western, war and detective characters so they could get quite a bit of diversity in their programming: maybe even some old Warner Brothers fantasy or scifi flicks or series.
Do you think they should stick just to superheros or would you like to see them expand their offerings?

2 Likes

Make a serie about Booster Gold and that he is not the only one make more Boosters like Lantern corps Booster Corps , Booster Gold , Booster Silver , Booster Bronze

A mystery type show starring the Riddler!

1 Like

Alan Scott green lantern. Nuf said!

1 Like

The Sandman, Horror, Mature and Fantasy

2 Likes

Sgt rock

An Under the Red Hood live-action miniseries, and I’ve always thought the Flash and his rogues would make a fantastic animated series

Shazam live action series about Billy living on the streets and learning to use his powers!

A darker Red Hood tv show, that slowly introduces other characters later on in the show I’ve already started on a script

JSA tv show

1 Like

I think within this service there is potential for a lot of different shows. I think a street level The Question show would he fantastic!

4 Likes

The Spectre should have his own series and it should be for Mature audiences. Detective Jim Corrigan preferably. If you havent seen the animated DC Showcase for the Spectre, do yourself a favor and watch it right now!

3 Likes

Red hood series. Or maybe a dr fate series

2 Likes