Ideas for more animated shows on DC Universe!

Red hood and the outlaws

4 Likes

Redhood and the outlaws and I’d like to see a blue beetle and booster show including all the beetles with booster being what connects them

2 Likes

I’d like a series set in the Tangent universe. A JSA series that introduces Infinity, inc. As the YJ of their universe would be very cool as well…

1 Like

Metal Men please.

1 Like

Also the JSA, which I started a thread about cuz I want that to happen so bad.

4 Likes

Blue Beetle animated series!

1 Like

The Terrifics

1 Like

A batman incorporated series would be nice. Skits where batman interviews potential batman and women. I think that would be a good series or even a mini series.

I’m really hoping for a 22 minute series of super-sons.

1 Like

The Metal Men would be a cool idea for a series, but one I would REALLY want to see would be a Villains United series.

1 Like

Awesome ideas

I would like some of their animated shorts to be picked up again. And maybe do something with the Justice Lords. Superman as a villain is cool. I liked the beginning books for Superman Beyond, so I wouldn’t mind if they found a good writer for that either.

A static cartoon would be kool

1 Like

Batfamily. It’d be a spoof of modern day family shows like the Simpsons, or full house, but with the bat family.

3 Likes

I would also like to see Captain Carrot. That was a fun comic. Arak Son of Thunder would be good as well, but probably not popular enough to do.

1 Like

For years I’ve been saying I wish they would do a series (preferably animated, though live action might be okay) with the Robins or all the bat kids. I was a little bummed that the first time we saw the 4 Robins together in an animated show ir movie was Batman Ninja. If they just did a movie, I wish it would have been part of the DCAU continuation. Or even if they each had their own series and did regular collaboration episodes like the Arrowverse. Though it looks like this might be a possibility soon in YJ.

1 Like

Flash animated series
Adventures of the Super Sons

4 Likes

The Warlord would be pretty cool and definitely different. He was in A Justice League Unlimited episode but I can’t remember which one. The comic book had 133 issues.

2 Likes

I’d like a midnighter or super Sons series

2 Likes

Maybe a Dark Knight Metal

1 Like

I would LOVE for them to pick up Green Lantern: The Animated Series and give us a season 2!

2 Likes