Ideas For DC Universe Originals

Static Shock. There are just too many people who have been pleading to see a live action series or movie… Speaking of movies, DCUSS should consider producing live action oneshots.

5 Likes

A lobo show. Imagine my name is earl, mixed with hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, cosplaying as sons of anarchy. A gritty comedy series focusing on Lobo’s misadventures in a dead pool style, outlandish space story. But it needs to embody that 80s style of parody humor.

2 Likes

New God’s animated show

2 Likes

Gotham Academy
GOTHAM ACADEMY

G
O
T
H
A
M

A
C
A
D
E
M
Y

3 Likes

I’d like a story about the anti hero Etrigan the demon. Has a cool backstory, and a side main villain La fey. That and maybe make it a batman and etrigan aince they are allies. This to me would be a great animated movie in my opinion

3 Likes

A Batgirl Barbara Gordon show, Adam Strange Show, A new Legion of Super-Heroes show, A show based off of the Justice Society of America

2 Likes

Dr. Fate. Please.

1 Like

I really want (like more than anything) a Justice League Dark live action show! Is that too much to ask, DC & WB?? C’mon… pweeeeze

1 Like

@dnno1 yeah like DC universe presents and it could be 30 minutes to an hour live action show about a particular character or team that would be lit

1 Like

Sorry I meant to say a different character or team each episode

1 Like

Sounds like the old Showcase lootchi9. Similar to an idea I pitched earlier about a history type show where the backgrounds of different characters are explored each week.

How about more of the dark side of the DCU: JLA Dark, Shadowpack, Simon Dark or Gotham After Midnight. Maybe do something similar to the old Kolchak the Night Stalker series and call it Off Beat.

1 Like

Justice League Dark could be amazing.

Green Lantern The Animated Series continuation
Flash The Animated Series (Based on Joshua Williamson’s work and Goeff johns’ runs)
New Animated Batman and Superman Series
Wonder Woman the Animated series.
Live action Animal Man show
Justice League Dark show, live action
And many many more!

1 Like

Midnighter
Authority
Planetary

I just saw some images of a Cancelled Lobo series on HBOMAX, i love DC but some of their decisions are very questionable, They rather do a peacemaker show a character that isnt popular or even well known in the comic world. While a character like Lobo Very popular doesn’t get a chance for shame DC.

Eh… If they’re gonna do Batman Beyond live action then let it be it’s own telling of it instead of piggybacking off what was left. At least then they could cut out the things that didn’t work like Bruce and Barbara’s relationship, Terry being Bruce’s son, and the fact that core members of the Batfam and their mythos don’t exist. If it was animated then yeah continue it. But live action is a totally different vibe and ball game.

And how about we just get a Nightwing SOLO animated series huh? Like I love Dick and Kory together but it’s really time for some content that isn’t tied down to the Batfam or anyone else. Like can we allow him to finally be an independent hero for once?