Ideas For DC Universe Originals

1. Batman Beyond Live Action Series
  2. A continuation of the first Batman Beyond series
  3. Green Lantern Corp Animated Movie
  4. Nightwing and Starfire animated
6 Likes

Batgirl series Catwoman series and or a poison ivy series

How about a “news” program concentrating on some of the meta-humans in the world. Channel 52 but serious. Do it as a history or documentary series with “clips” provided by some of the reporters in the field. Perhaps as a time travel series.

If they really wanted to take a chance they could try sitcoms like Binky or Sugar and Spike or even war or romance such as Sgt. rock or Secret hearts.

3 Likes

The Question. Imagine a gritty, low-cost conspiracy theory thriller done in the manner of something like Enemy of the State or The Fugitive.

3 Likes

I think that is a really smart idea.

I think that is a really smart idea.

I like the news idea, it’s a clever one.

Beyond that my ideas

A Booster Gold series
A Jonah Hex series
A Hawk and Dove series
An animated Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman series aimed specifically at an adult audience (not “adult” but something made without kids in mind to tell darker and more serious and nuanced stories then we usually get from animated DC series)
A Golden Age Sandman series

1 Like

@a2.ton.51072 I think you have a great idea. It could show the aftermath of some serious fights or events.

I also think that a justice league vs Batman Inc. movie could have potential… But they would have to work out all the flaws (like why they were fighting in the first place.) If D.C. did make it, it would have to have the perfect amount of action and story at the same time. For example, don’t just make them fight because it would look cool.

@DanTheMan1 I agree with all of your ideas. I was going to put a Hawk and Dove series on my list, but I decided to see if someone else would come up with that idea too. I also agree with what you said about the shows should be aimed more for adults.

@DanTheMan1 If you come up with any more ideas, please let me know.

@a2.ton.51072 If you come up with anymore ideas, please let me know. I really liked your idea about the documentary series. I would definitely watch that series if D.C. made it.

Season 2 and onwards of the Green Lantern animated series!
Please?

5 Likes

Zatanna show

1 Like

Jonah Hex
Lobo the animated series
Batman the brave and the bold revival

2 Likes

Blue Beetle and Booster Gold: The Brave and the Bold.

1 Like

Just give me a STAN LEE MOVIE STARRING LEONARDO DICAPRIO AS YOUNG STAN LEE!!!

Continuing Green Lantern: The Animated Series :fist: Never give up hope!

5 Likes

-Constantive live action tv show reboot with Matt Ryan of Course

-Grifter live action tv show

-Metal Men live action tv show

-Blue Beetle animated tv show

• Green Arrow Animated movie
3 Likes

@ARSENAL I love your ideas. Also, great name. I love arsenal too!