Ideas for a New Animated Batman Animated Show

BTAS is a highly loved and memorable show from the 90’s that redefined the Batman for all of us, with the best Batman, Joker, and many great characters the show has created. But what could we see next. There is other animated shows like The Batman, and Beware the Batman, but nothing hits the same mark BTAS did for generations. So I want to talk about what a Batman show could be like, and you can as well.

3 Likes

Lots and lots and lots and lots of Scarecrow.

5 Likes

That’s great to me, because he’s somehow such an underused villain in the comics.

4 Likes

What should the animation be like? 2D or 3D?

• 2D
  • 3D

0 voters

3 Likes

I don’t think Batman shows need vastly different premises. They just need to do what all the others do in a unique way. So I guess I just want more of the same BTAS/The Batman formula. I never get tired of that format.

4 Likes

I guess that would mainly work. Just get a villain of the episode with maybe some extra rogues just in case and boom!

3 Likes

Who should be the villain of the first episode? Because they’re a always a first villain for him to fight in the pilot. No Joker by the way since he would be too much.

3 Likes

Clayface impersonating Gordon.

4 Likes

I want to see more Riddler & The Penguin, that would be great to see! And maybe add villians that never got to appeard in the show like Black Mask, Cluemaster, and Hush.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sounds like a good idea.

3 Likes

All of the villains you mentioned could work wonderfully.

3 Likes

Scarecrow doesn’t have that One story thats his Killing Joker or his Kraven’s Last Hunt.

3 Likes

I would like to see Bruce Timm and his team rewrite the relationship dynamic between batgirl and batman. I say this because their “relationship” doesn’t feel genuine. It feels like it was a way to spite Dick for leaving sucker punching him. So I would like to seem them change that. I think the team should place more focus on Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne. After season 4 of BTAS, catwoman gets put in the background for the rest of the run of the DCTIMMVERSE. Also can we get like a mini nightwing arc, where he first gets to bluudheaven and he’s trying to adjust to being a solo hero. I think that would be a dope few episodes featuring a dope bat family character. So that’s my post. I’m sorry for the length, I have a lot on my mind about this show.

3 Likes

I would love to see a plot where he makes everyone in Gotham afraid, even the villains, and we explore Scarecrow’s backstory as well. It would just be about him and Batman would just be a side character to move it along.

2 Likes