Idea Hugh Jackman DC Universe Role?

Hugh Jackman is open to playing another superhero. He also doesn’t want a physically demanding role. What DC hero would you want him to play?

Dr. Fate? Phantom Stranger? Aged Hal Jordan?

Your ideas?

3 Likes

Why not a villian role instead. Like sinestero or t.o. morrow. But hero definitely hawkman.

3 Likes

Timberwolf in a legion of superheroes movie or Wildcat, Hawkman or Captain boomerang

3 Likes

I think he’d make a great Ras Al Ghul.

3 Likes

A role that’s not overly physical…maybe The Question? He doesn’t hang from helicopters or destroy alien weaponry. He’d get to wear a suit and trenchcoat and occassionally crack wise.

1 Like

Really like the idea of him as Ras Al-Ghul. But the ethnicity doesn’t match up. I could probably see him as Wildcat, since his ethnicity and race isn’t a big thing with his character. As far as I’m aware.

1 Like

As a hero, I agree with Hawkman
As a villain, he is the only one who could play the Music Meister

2 Likes

Yeah I agree hawkman is perfect role

3 Likes

Marty71, Yes, the Music Meister is inspired. Hugh Jackman would knock that out of the park. But where in the current DCEU which such a character show up?

1 Like

I also agree that Hawkman would be ideal for him.

Batman

I think Green Lantern would be best but not an old Hal Jordan rather it should be Alan Scott the original Green Lanter.

So I was watching the thriller Prisoners last night, and it struck me that Hugh Jackman would make an excellent Oliver Queen. Specifically, the Longbow Hunters Ollie. Older, wiser, but not as strong or fast as he once was so he goes back to using a longbow instead of trick arrows.

(Admittedly, a big part of what got me thinking this is his beard in the movie was perfect for Oliver Queen.)