Iceberg Lounge

Hello, I have been a member on DCU for awhile now. I am just now really getting into the community part of the site. I have one question. How the heck do you get into the Iceberg?

4 Likes

Did you read this post?

2 Likes

Yes I found it after I posted my question. You are very helpful AlexanderKnox . Thank you.

3 Likes

The other way of getting in is by participating more in the community. The more you post (excluding spam, of course), the more likely you are to move up from Level 2 to Level 3.

3 Likes

Thanks again.

2 Likes

can someone give me more guidance on how to find the password? not the answer but like a little more help on where to find it?

1 Like

@Patter I’ll DM you with a little extra help! :smiley:

3 Likes

These are my current stats, and I’m not sure how I’m still not hitting tier 3 requirements:

Can anyone help me out with what I still need to do?

I think a topic I commented on got moved to Iceburg Lounge and now I can’t participate in the conversation anymore (or weirdly, even look at what I wrote). :pensive:

1 Like

Hey there @Angel212, you’re actually on the verge of getting Tier 3! All you need to do is complete this:

Just a few more topics to go :slight_smile:

Please let us know if you need any further assistance ~

2 Likes

Thank you very much, @LastSon0fMars! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

2 Likes

Do you get kicked out of the iceberg lounge after being gone for a while? I had access to the lounge about a month ago and I was gone for a week, when I came back today, I couldn’t have access.

3 Likes

Hey @TheMidKnightSon! :wave: Yes, inactivity can result in dropping below the Tier 3 requirements and therefore losing access to the Iceberg Lounge (if you haven’t gone the password route).

However, having checked your stats, you are very close to regaining Tier 3 status. You have only one requirement left to meet:

Your Topics Viewed: 34
Topics Viewed Requirement: 50

I hope this helps! :orange_heart: Don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you have any further questions. You can also find more information about accessing the Iceberg Lounge on the following threads:

3 Likes

Oh man lol. Thank you for letting me know, and yes this did help.

1 Like

:flushed:Whoa, and I seriously didn’t know I could get demoted like that. Red Hood badge isn’t worth it, glad I’ve kept posting in Iceberg Lounge.

2 Likes

I know right. I was planning on taking a break just to get that badge, but now I don’t see myself taking time off for a looong time lol

2 Likes

@TheMidKnightSon @Lincolnfan78

Hey folks! Popping my head in on this one – this is actually a bug we’ve been experiencing across accounts in the past couple weeks, so if you find yourself randomly demoted, please feel free to give the mods a shout and we’ll get ya fixed up!

3 Likes

Thankyou @staticshocks & Happy DC Anniversary! It’s so great having you here as our Moderator! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

At least I know I’m not the only one now. Thank you @staticshocks and Happy Anniversary :partying_face:

1 Like

How can I add a topic to the Iceberg Lounge?

4 Likes

When you go to create a new topic in the Iceberg Lounge section (upper right-hand side of the lounge’s main page) just make sure it’s in #iceberg-lounge :lock: vip-access and you should be good to go :slight_smile:

5 Likes