I Was Today Years Old When I Learned- DC Edition

Man, I wish this thread had existed for the last 2 years, so I could post things like “I was today years old when I learned that Superman’s birthday is Leap Day” or “I was today years old when I learned that Karen Fukahara played Katana in the 2016 Suicide Squad film” and then I would’ve launched into a long tangent about how in DC actors are recast as their own parents and that means that Wink is Tatsu’s long-lost daughter :exploding_head: (I kid, I kid. I’m like, 99.52% kidding)

6 Likes

Today, December 17, 2021, is the day I officially learned that I am old:

I have no idea what in the heck this is. :confused:

10 Likes

Today I learned that Fazeclan is real and not a running joke from 2014 memes.

6 Likes

I do, and I still kind of hate everything about this cover.

6 Likes

Please tell me this isn’t real

6 Likes

Batman is going to 360 no scope the Joker

9 Likes

with rubber bullets

7 Likes

There was a time travel type episode too with him and Babs from what I remember. Savage Time, I think? I remember being excited to see them, although they’re not in Nightwing or Batgirl costumes.

That’s the cameo I thought was being referenced. I missed the posted pop up!

8 Likes

DC gave Bloodlines a second try during New 52

whyman

7 Likes

Agreed. #B’ManSaturation

6 Likes

based on this recently released costume test, Jared Leto’s Joker could have looked infinitely worse

9 Likes

Big oof :laughing:

9 Likes

This is why the Joker always has bleached skin, it’s one of those details that you don’t really think too much about until you see a cursed image such as this. Only Jack Nicholson’s Joker was able to pull it off, but only for a certain amount of scenes.

This image is indeed cursed, why are his eyebrows literary laughing :flushed:

8 Likes

Can I screenshot this and post it as a meme? And credit you ofc

5 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd if i ever get into an argument with someone who doesn’t think the joker should have bleached skin, WHAM i’m dropping this on em. i don’t fight fair.

@Jurisdiction sure! but you don’t need to credit me, i’m open source :laughing:

6 Likes

You guys ever see Tommy Wiseaus Joker?

6 Likes

i’ve read both of these but i never noticed…

so cool!

p.s. someone commented

Guy Gardner lookin like a snack

10 Likes

i was today years old when i learned that all the IMDB trivia for the snyder cut was written by weird fanboys

He chose to lighten the mood of Justice League because of the backlash of BvS, where the critics criticized the realistic tone of that film.

all those darn critics and their “it’s too realistic!” reviews

9 Likes

Lmao that’s hilarious. So salty :laughing:

8 Likes

it’s so weird!

In order to keep full creative control and ensure that the fans receive the most benefit from the director’s cut, Zack Snyder declined to be paid for finishing his “Justice League”.

“ensure that the fans receive the most benefit from the director’s cut”

wat

8 Likes