I Was Today Years Old When I Learned- DC Edition

TIL that Midnighter is the catcher and Apollo is the pitcher in the relationship. Happy Pride Month all!

6 Likes

It twas today I Learned That all speedsters have to eat alot so they can run :flash_hv_2:. TBH I thought it was because they have a fast metabolism and won’t get fat​:woozy_face:#iwish
Screenshot_20210613-195139~2

7 Likes

Wait, W H A T??? WHERE?

7 Likes

YES. Seconding fellow GirlBat @TheWifeOfJasonTodd’s query here- which eps was he in @cici? I probably missed it.

8 Likes

It is indeed @Bar-El:

• Hynden Walch- Starfire and Blackfire in Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go, and DC Superhero Girls (version 1.0)

• Grey Griffin- Wonder Woman and Giganta in DC Superhero Girls (version 1.0 and version 2.0)

• Tara Strong as Batgirl and Harley Quinn and Raven in DC Superhero Girls (ver 2.0), as Harley Quinn and Raven and Poison Ivy in DC Superhero Girls (ver 1.0)

There’s so many more instances of actors performing double duties with characters in the DCEU as well. It’s kinda’ cool how this all works in as far as casting is concerned. :smiley: :studio_microphone: :level_slider: :clapper: :performing_arts:

9 Likes

She is a National Treasure.

6 Likes

:purple_heart: her as Kori. Just sooo great in the role. :star: :fire: :00_teen_titans:

5 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up, Spoiler alert: it was literally for two seconds.

9 Likes

TIL that Batman carries a wad of 100s in his utility belt.

6 Likes

Hal Jordan can control his ring remotely even if he isn’t wearing it, from up to 100 yards away.

11 Likes

“Grudge Match!” It’s a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it cameo when Helena and Dinah go to Blüdhaven.

11 Likes

Yes! It’s all of a second but I had totally never noticed the little Easter egg!

6 Likes

Til that silver age Superman made his glasses out of kyrptonain glass so they don’t break and can withstand his heat vision at certain temps

10 Likes

til that, according to Mark Evanier, Big Barda’s appearance was inspired by the mom from My Big Fat Greek Wedding

10 Likes

Rita and Larry have the best relationship ever in the Doom Patrol show

7 Likes

gross

8 Likes

Henry Rollins played Robotman on Batman: the Brave and the Bold

6 Likes

Oh no, I think that Green Lantern is Leonard Nimoy’s Star Trek colleague DeForest Kelley.

5 Likes

Whoa.

5 Likes

Oh, now you’ve got me thinking about what character from every show I watch would be the best Green Lantern candidate.

5 Likes