I Want to Thank LONG TIME POSITIVE ACTIVE MEMBERS. And I Have One in Mind... Who, Mods Included, Have Helped Your Community Experience?

@HubCityQuestion helps us with all of our DC related questions. He keeps us informed and shows us where to find things.
@biff_pow is the wonderful voice of weirdness that is just uplifting to talk to.
@ralphsix helped found a community of Biscuit worshipers on the forum.
@AlexanderKnox and @JasonTodd428 maintain my favorite Club. The Renegade Robins. I suggest y’all join, if your interested. They go over some pretty good reads.
@SuperBlueGrodd is one of the Forum Like Ninja, who will like any post because he and the rest of us Ninja always try to be nice.
@TravisMorgan who has been a valued friend since I joined.
All of these people are super nice to everyone and their all worth getting to know. There are a lot more. But I have a very limited lunch break.

15 Likes

Oh, @Reaganfan78 always keeps me up to date on when stuff is coming out and that is extremely helpful.

9 Likes

You been there in my posts too, buddy. Thanks

7 Likes

I mean, my fellow Superman, toy, anime, movie/TV, MST3K, The Simpsons and pop culture in general junkies will always be tops, but I don’t want to run the risk of accidentally forgetting someone, so I just play my The Whole Shebang™ card.

I’ll stick with my Professional choice from my last post, Sid. :wink:

8 Likes

I’ll start with the Moderators, I’m so thankful for them they are such wonderful People even if I forget that they have a job to do!
@Applejack
@MissInkBlot
@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell
@Barrys.Better.Half

Thankyou so much AquamonC137, there’s so many great members I’m thankful for, because they are kind and helpful.:slightly_smiling_face:
@HubCityQuestion
@Vroom
@AlexanderKnox
@JLWWSM
@msgtv
@CynicalPink

There’s so many more, I’ll just add a Thankyou to anybody I miss, I can only tag up to 10 people. Thankyou so much for your kindness.:grinning:

16 Likes

As Aquaman once said “My man!”

As Borat says “Very nice, high five!”

10 Likes

Too many to list right now, and I don’t want to miss anyone. You know who you are and how much you mean to me. But know that I’m going through the worst thing I could possibly imagine and this place is both a source of caring concerned supportive people and somewhere I can turn to have fun when my world looks dark. Just one example, after an up and down day yesterday joined a watch along for Doom Patrol that was an hour of absolute joy. That’s a darn good thing.

20 Likes

I truly doubt anyone see’s this as apopularity contest. I hope not anyway. I’m as grateful to @Vroom as @Behemoth for the way I have been “coached” into the “Safe Environment” and “Like-minded Individuals” Modus operandi of DCU.

9 Likes

Again, I wish I could shout out everyone by name. I joined this community after getting kicked out of another one for being new and not understanding the rules. I thought the same thing would happen to me again. But I ended up having a blast, and now I feel like a part of something. Thanks to everyone who makes this community so welcoming.

10 Likes

Well said. The shared agenda we all seem to have is a wonderful thing and DCU show’s it’s gratitude I’ve seen in sending merch thank you’s to active members. The reflection of how we act in the forums is of GREAT BENEFIT to DCU’s Community.

8 Likes

Oh if it was a popularity contest it would be over in a instant and Ajack and the Mod squad would murk it.

8 Likes

This has happened just as I hope, @CynicalPink has ALSO been so cool to me as a new comer. with insightful and kind responses, not just likes(which I of course also appreciate!) Thanks C.P.!

9 Likes

I’m really glad I’m not the only one here who doesn’t like social media such as Facebook and Twitter, both of which can kiss the fattest part of my non-fat…well, you know. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

@JeepersItsTheJamags, @msgtv, and @MisfitCMJ are also nice to everyone all the time. Except when Batjamags is trying to prove he’s not Batman or when he has to prosecute someone.

13 Likes

Oh I listed them. I didn’t get to MisfitCMJ but hope he knows he’s in there. You know you rock I just felt bad for already listing so many

5 Likes

We’re only allowed to tag 10 in a post.

5 Likes

yeah and when making my post I thought…I bet thats to minimize the likes so people aren’t constantly getting that badge for the 10 and up likes.

6 Likes

That’s the STRONGEST PART of this Community. Not to be over enthusiastic but it is very much the " Anti-Twitter" No chance of a Troll wandering into a topic they don’t understand to make some soapbox point about miss-use of pronouns or any other albeit important but irrelevant interjection.
I really like we all seem to stand together for the Communities Sake, not our own!

9 Likes

passes out drinks, chips and whatever else anyone wants

It’s a nice li’l morning party, so why not?

…and yes, you CAN double dip your chips here. Heck, I say triple dip that ****er!

Enjoy!

11 Likes

Well this is a community devoted to superheroes.

7 Likes